Be careful when using it

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I bought this to find out, if it can help me with cystic acne. No, it doesn´t work on acne at all, but wounds are healing little bit faster with it. It leaves red dry blotches on skin, if you don´t use very very thin layer.

Skin Ointment Review

Posted by Reviewer1030997 on Feb 10, 2012

I think the formula has changed since the last time I ordered this project. The last order had packaging that was in a green/white/blue color. This is in brown/yellow colored packaging. It reads the same, but I don't care for it as much as the original formula.

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Feb 26, 2013

I tried using it for acne, but results were quite unpredictable. Sometimes a pimple goes away in a few days. Sometimes I see hardly any effect, so only 3 stars. Also the smell is not pleasant at all.

oily. and does not really do it for me

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on Mar 23, 2014

the ointment is oily and feels icky. it did soothe my eczema flare ups a little but did nothing else for it. perhaps it's due to the very humid weather we have this part of the world(singapore)

cracking skin on hands

Posted by Reviewer1101462 on Nov 07, 2011

this product is helpful, more so than any other I have tried, but still is no absolute cure. Will continue to use it till I find something better.

Texture and smell...

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Mar 20, 2010

Love nutribiotic products, but I don't like the texture or smell of this ointment. I am continuing to use it but have not yet noticed marked healing properties.

seems to work but smells funny

Posted by bbchris on Jun 08, 2014

The smell is putting me off using it anywhere on my upper part of the body.

This might be good for you,it just wasn't for me.

Posted by Reviewer2573140 on May 18, 2016

I thought this might be good as a lip balm at night as it has Lysine in it which helps prevent cold sores. But the smell is just too over powering. I think it might work for small abrasions on ares away from your nose. The consistency is nice and thick though. I wish this suited me.

ineffective on rash

Posted by TheBest on Aug 09, 2008

I tried this on a rash/flakey spot. Didn't help. The spot got more rashy and itchy after 3 days of using the product. So not so good for my flakey, itchy, rashy spot. Butt Paste has worked the best for this rash. Don't laugh :-)

Haven't tried this product yet, will add another comment later