As good as the reviews say! Worked like magic on my son's eczema

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on May 26, 2013

My son had been suffering from sweat-induced eczema on his inside elbows, back of knees and neck. We got steroid cream from dr but it didn't really work and I wanted a natural alternative. So I searched iherb and found this stuff. Within one week the eczema had all cleared except on persistent spot, which is now nearly gone, after two weeks of use. This ointment is so fantastic I am going to stock up and give to friends whose kids also suffer from eczema, especially in the crazy hot Tokyo summer. Thanks so much iherb and nutribiotic!!

Okay, I'm a fan!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

My husband uses this to tame the winter ring worm he gets on his arms every year. It is the ONLY thing that works! The Dr.'s prescription didn't work at all. I use this for cold sores, cuts, bruises, burns, and pimples. Cuts healing time in half. Amazing stuff. I also like the GSE drops in the bottle. (See my other reviews.) I drink it in my tea to keep my gut in check and immunity up. Recommended by my sons bio med doctor!

My Dog is SO Grateful!

Posted by 5470278705485983143 on Mar 18, 2015

I have friends who had tried the Skin Ointment for skin rashes, and found relief. When talking about my poor dog's constant itching, scratching and endless misery, they suggested the Grapefruit seed extract product. After many visits to our vet, lots of things tried (and failed) in an effort to heal him, and our 'last option' being to put him on steroids permanently (NO thanks!), we tried the ointment. Several gentle applications later, and his skin lesions are disappearing, his scratching is MUCH less and we have a much happier furry friend. We are ALL so pleased and relieved! Why don't vets know about this? Our dog's problem is very common, and hard to heal. Thank you for this wonderful skin ointment!

Heals without stinging

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 08, 2012

Heals without stinging.

Good cream for healing

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

I bought this one mainly to use on my daughter's mosquito bites as she gets allergic reaction to them: very itchy, swollen, tunrs into a boil and takes 1 month to heal. It doesn't stop the itch immediately but helps with healing.

Skin Ointment Review

Posted by Reviewer1030997 on Feb 10, 2012

I think the formula has changed since the last time I ordered this project. The last order had packaging that was in a green/white/blue color. This is in brown/yellow colored packaging. It reads the same, but I don't care for it as much as the original formula.

works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Sep 26, 2008

Clears up everything. Works better to our family than Neosporin does. Heals without stinging.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on Aug 15, 2009

What a wonderful product! Almost immediate relief from painful rashes!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 09, 2010

I had a cut on my hand and in one day it was healed. I put this on and covered with a band aid. This is very great stuff.

HG

Posted by Vulcanit on Aug 04, 2012

This is my must have. I apply it on my pimples at night before bed and leave it on until morning. I wash it off and my pimples are gone (or significantly reduced). I will never go without it (I take it even when I go camping). This ointment also clears up cold sores.