Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Apr 03, 2009

I bought this to replace some outdated antibacterial ointment and it seems to be working ok. I would rather use a natural product whenever possible.

Grapefruit Seed Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1436338 on Sep 25, 2008

Good for herpes.

Okay, I'm a fan!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

My husband uses this to tame the winter ring worm he gets on his arms every year. It is the ONLY thing that works! The Dr.'s prescription didn't work at all. I use this for cold sores, cuts, bruises, burns, and pimples. Cuts healing time in half. Amazing stuff. I also like the GSE drops in the bottle. (See my other reviews.) I drink it in my tea to keep my gut in check and immunity up. Recommended by my sons bio med doctor!

Heals without stinging

Posted by Didokitty on Nov 08, 2012

Heals without stinging.

Good cream for healing

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Oct 21, 2012

I bought this one mainly to use on my daughter's mosquito bites as she gets allergic reaction to them: very itchy, swollen, tunrs into a boil and takes 1 month to heal. It doesn't stop the itch immediately but helps with healing.

Skin Ointment Review

Posted by Reviewer1030997 on Feb 10, 2012

I think the formula has changed since the last time I ordered this project. The last order had packaging that was in a green/white/blue color. This is in brown/yellow colored packaging. It reads the same, but I don't care for it as much as the original formula.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1150210 on Aug 15, 2009

What a wonderful product! Almost immediate relief from painful rashes!

works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Sep 26, 2008

Clears up everything. Works better to our family than Neosporin does. Heals without stinging.

Effective for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Apr 12, 2013

Every winter, I get itchy bumps which spread to areas of my skin exposed to cold. I was sick of using the steroid cream prescribed by the dermatologist (Desonide). This cream along with a couple of drops of Grapefruit seed extract (mixed with oat flour and apple cider vinegar) in my shower (I had to stop using soap as it made my skin very dry) has helped bring down the redness and the itching.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 09, 2010

I had a cut on my hand and in one day it was healed. I put this on and covered with a band aid. This is very great stuff.