it works

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jul 24, 2013

i used it for my self and also for my son a very good product i'll buy it again very small, good for travelins i used it aganst fungus worked wonderful against scratch

Excellent product!!!

Posted by 5663845802976060229 on Jun 23, 2013

Very beneficial and good to have in your medicine cabinet and in your purse as well.

Haven't tried this product yet, will add another comment later

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

Haven't tried this product yet, will add another comment later

As good as the reviews say! Worked like magic on my son's eczema

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on May 26, 2013

My son had been suffering from sweat-induced eczema on his inside elbows, back of knees and neck. We got steroid cream from dr but it didn't really work and I wanted a natural alternative. So I searched iherb and found this stuff. Within one week the eczema had all cleared except on persistent spot, which is now nearly gone, after two weeks of use. This ointment is so fantastic I am going to stock up and give to friends whose kids also suffer from eczema, especially in the crazy hot Tokyo summer. Thanks so much iherb and nutribiotic!!

Effective for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2858286 on Apr 12, 2013

Every winter, I get itchy bumps which spread to areas of my skin exposed to cold. I was sick of using the steroid cream prescribed by the dermatologist (Desonide). This cream along with a couple of drops of Grapefruit seed extract (mixed with oat flour and apple cider vinegar) in my shower (I had to stop using soap as it made my skin very dry) has helped bring down the redness and the itching.

Great alternative to drugs

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

I used this as a successful alternative to clotrimazole for my fungal rash. I like it because it also serves to moisturise the skin.

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Feb 26, 2013

I tried using it for acne, but results were quite unpredictable. Sometimes a pimple goes away in a few days. Sometimes I see hardly any effect, so only 3 stars. Also the smell is not pleasant at all.

Ineffective

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jan 23, 2013

There is no result, the smell is not very pleasant, Still trying...to understand why advised it is so much.

Great product, safe to use on children

Posted by 4895221257226142775 on Nov 17, 2012

My cat scratched my 1.5 year old, and usually cat scratches get very infected. We sprayed the first aid spray on it and applied this and by the next day it was just a tiny, thin scab of a scratch with no redness and no infection. Awesome.

Heals without stinging