Skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Got for Mum to use on her contact dermatitis, as the ointment from the doctor just made her skin thin & prone to break & bleed. Worked really well to help heal her skin along with pure shea butter. Used on my skin for cuts & rashes, work great. Really good ingredients too, compared to other cream & ointments on Iherb, which can be full of nasty ingredients.

worked for ringworm when nothing else did

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on May 12, 2011

I had a patch of ringworm on my leg that was smaller than a dime. For 5 months I treated it daily with every natural thing I could come up with, even things that I have seen help ringworm in the past. I even tried OTC medication. Everything helped for a day or two, then it was worse. When I got this ointment the spot was the size of a silver dollar. It was better in a few days. Praise the Lord!

Great stuff!

Posted by Doglover on Aug 26, 2012

I will not go without this little tube of ointment in my medicine cabinet. Works better and faster then triple antibiotic ointment. Safe on pets too. If you have a cut or scrape and apply this you will notice healing the very next day!

Great alternative to petroleum based ointments!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on May 23, 2009

Love this ointment! I use this in place of triple antibiotic ointment and find it works just as well, if not better, without the harmful and environmentally unfriendly petrol ingredients.

Wonder Working GSE !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2378165 on Jul 20, 2009

I have used this for many skin issues, but none as dramatic as when I "break out " because of nickel in jewelry. This salve - with one application - takes care of the rash and itching. Not cortisone cream or any other topical ointment will help that rash as effectively as this ointment. I have fought this condition most of my life. Hallelujah- this is a keeper