Makes you look fresh

Posted by Reviewer2281535 on May 01, 2009

So I read the, "The Acne Cure" By Dr. Terry J. Dubrow and he recommended that after your acne clears up you should use something with Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Cester and Tocotrienol. It really makes your skin look soft and smooth and does a great job in preventing acne. Not much to say other than how it's a great acne preventative and a way to keep your skin looking fresh.

Pretty good serum

Posted by Reviewer1011571 on Mar 08, 2009

I really like the light scent. It's a pretty good serum, I can see that it keeps skin moisturized, the ingredients are great. Another plus is it's vegetarian. I would recommend it for drier to normal skin, however. On me, having combination/oily skin, the soybean oil might have contributed to the pimples popping up after using this product.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on Apr 16, 2011

This serum is very pleasant to use, it's lightweight and easy to apply, does not roll under makeup. I think that my skin looks better than two weeks ago (when I started using this). It has mild scent - and something slightly unpleasant under it, but nothing intolerable. The scent fades soon. UPDATE - this product has been updated: the graphics are new and the formula is paraben-free! The scent is better than before. This has definitely become a staple in my skin care regime. Highly recommended!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Jun 23, 2010

I like this Super Skin Serum very much. Use it every day. Get a lot of compliments on my skin.

NutriBiotic Super Skin Serun

Posted by Reviewer2146529 on May 06, 2009

I have used this product for over 2 years. It has made such a great improvement in my over age 60 skin condition. I would recommend it to anyone who desires a smoother, moisturized skin. I will continue to use this as long as it is available.

Smooths & Clears Skin

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Jan 24, 2007

Skin serum works great on aging skin. It helps clear ruddy complexion, smooths fine lines & enhances skin glow.

AMAZING SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2378602 on Apr 19, 2008

I first saw this serum at the local health food store. I was looking for a product with Lipoic acid and DMAE (recommended by leading skin care specialists). This serum is essential in my skin care program. It does not have a strong smell, it glides on smoothly, and it nourishes my skin. I would not be without it. I use it all over my face and neck. I highly recommend this product.

utriBiotic, Super Skin NutriBiotic Super Skin Serum, with Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Vitamin C Ester & Tocotrienol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3028910 on May 21, 2008

Fabulous facial serum that really imrpoves the quality of my skin.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on May 27, 2008

I like this product a lot, it has improved the condition of my skin after just a week of use.

very sticky

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013

very sticky and oily. Not suitable for Asian skin!