NutriBiotic, Skin Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Makes you look fresh

Posted by Reviewer2281535 From California on May 01, 2009

So I read the, "The Acne Cure" By Dr. Terry J. Dubrow and he recommended that after your acne clears up you should use something with Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Cester and Tocotrienol. It really makes your skin look soft and smooth and does a great job in preventing acne. Not much to say other than how it's a great acne preventative and a way to keep your skin looking fresh.

Pretty good serum

Posted by Reviewer1011571 From Illinois on Mar 08, 2009

I really like the light scent. It's a pretty good serum, I can see that it keeps skin moisturized, the ingredients are great. Another plus is it's vegetarian. I would recommend it for drier to normal skin, however. On me, having combination/oily skin, the soybean oil might have contributed to the pimples popping up after using this product.

AMAZING SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2378602 From Ohio on Apr 19, 2008

I first saw this serum at the local health food store. I was looking for a product with Lipoic acid and DMAE (recommended by leading skin care specialists). This serum is essential in my skin care program. It does not have a strong smell, it glides on smoothly, and it nourishes my skin. I would not be without it. I use it all over my face and neck. I highly recommend this product.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer1593217 From Finland on Apr 16, 2011

This serum is very pleasant to use, it's lightweight and easy to apply, does not roll under makeup. I think that my skin looks better than two weeks ago (when I started using this). It has mild scent - and something slightly unpleasant under it, but nothing intolerable. The scent fades soon. UPDATE - this product has been updated: the graphics are new and the formula is paraben-free! The scent is better than before. This has definitely become a staple in my skin care regime. Highly recommended!

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1967089 From California on Jun 23, 2010

I like this Super Skin Serum very much. Use it every day. Get a lot of compliments on my skin.