so so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015

I can't use it everyday,because after it I have many dry flakings on my chin and my skin becomes a little bit red. Need to use moisturizing serum of another brand. Maybe it will be good for not sensitive skin.

Best Skin serum!!!

Posted by karishma on Jun 25, 2014

I have tried a number of skin serums and this is the best one! It's lightweight, not greasy, very light scent, and not to mention great ingredients! Will definitely be ordering more!

Skin serum

Posted by lusilje on Feb 20, 2014

I like this serum a lot, but I prefer to mix it with some aloe or with some argan- or grapeseed oil to make it absorbe into my skin more easilt. If I use it alone it creates a white caste, sort of. But it's good when mixed! Think it helps to prevent acne, and my sensitive skin likes it.

very sticky

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013

very sticky and oily. Not suitable for Asian skin!

Great moisture effect, doesn`t break me out

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 12, 2013

I break out of almost anything - although I have very dry skin and quite sensitive skin. I use this as a serum under my night cream(aubrey organics rosa mosqueta), and it helps my skin now in the winter time. I`ve had trouble with a lot of products because they won`t give moisture to my skin, and leaves a greasy look instead. This gives my skin a more healthy moisturized look definitly. It may perhaps be too much in the summer to use every day, so I`ll probably use it a couple times a week maybe then. If this doesn`t break me out in the long run I`ll continue using it.

NutriBiotic is goos as always

Posted by 4926804687124703595 on Nov 26, 2012

As with every other NutriBiotic item I have tried, it does a very good job. However, it does some fragrance to it, and I would much prefer a fragrance free version if they will produce one.

Very happy!

Posted by Reviewer3100807 on Nov 25, 2012

I bought this Skin Serum based on the reviews here and I'm very happy with the product! I have a quite dry skin, but this serum can be used without a moisturizer, at least before the winter. I like the texture (nourishing but not greasy) and the very light scent, and the slight tingling sensation that I felt at first has luckily disappeared. My skin looks radiant and soft, I will definitely repurchase this!

everything i want in a face serum

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jul 26, 2012

wow! i love nutribiotic products, but this is a gem. this feels light and absorbs quickly and easily, yet you feel the richness of it. not sticky at all. beautiful light, natural fragrance. glides right on and into the skin. super concentrated, but you can reapply without build-up. seriously, it feels so good on your skin you will want to use more! great on neck and decollete as well. love this product and will order again and again...

Seems to work but Im still monitoring

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

Like that its natural and no perfume. It work just like my Derma-E serum. No obvious effects per se. I will keep using and update.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Dec 16, 2011

smells nice , however too rich for my skin type.