Super SA

Posted by 5162978072749892925 on Apr 11, 2016

Taste takes a bit of getting used to but is easily disguised and you do get used to it - even my children under 5 years take it happily now.

Pleased

Posted by 5397328535152145682 on May 20, 2015

I feel the Sodium Ascorbate is easier on my mouth and stomach than plain ascorbic acid. And still works for the same issues, although it may require a little more to acomplish the same results as the ascorbic acid I had been using.

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder

Posted by 5207004698339090746 on Dec 25, 2014

Using them for dechlorinating drinking water and aquarium water. Definitely removes the strong chlorine taste that comes out from the tap, but adds a little funny taste along the process. Fishes seem to be happier than before when I'm using chemicals for dechlorination.

Easy powder form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Oct 24, 2014

I put 1 teaspoonful to a cup of water in the morning, very easy! Good price - quality ratio!

wit C

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

good product however taste is a bit strange. Helps to prevent a common cold :) no upset tummy.

great product

Posted by 4740470175983739272 on Feb 24, 2014

This product is great, although I needed to drink it with juice to camouflage the taste. I'm sure it's helped to keep a cold at bay, I would recommend this product

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

Excellent for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by NutritionCoach on Jun 26, 2013

This product is an excellent hypoallergenic form of vitamin C that I recommend to all of my nutrition clients who suffer from adrenal related issues. Sodium ascorbate is gentle on the stomach and does a great job of nourishing the adrenals and preventing the fatigue and dizziness often caused by electrolyte imbalances. Good stuff!

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

feels decent so far

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I've found that c-vitamin is best when consumed in powders. I bought this product to reduce the acidity. I feel like it's not "kicking in" as fast as c-vitamin complex powder does. I seem to feel well while taking this if I remember to grab a fruit or 2 daily. I think I might have to order c-complex powder again and compare the two.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »