Tastes like Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer2622066 on Nov 26, 2008

This tastes like baking soda.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1995314 on Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I have been using this for about a week. I did lots of research when trying to decide what kind of vitamin C to take this winter to avoid illness, and this is what I chose. I'm happy that it's gmo-free. The price is great, too. It seems to be tolerated well. I'll give a smaller dose to my children at the first sign of illness.

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

wit C

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

good product however taste is a bit strange. Helps to prevent a common cold :) no upset tummy.

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

great product

Posted by 4740470175983739272 on Feb 24, 2014

This product is great, although I needed to drink it with juice to camouflage the taste. I'm sure it's helped to keep a cold at bay, I would recommend this product

Easy powder form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Oct 24, 2014

I put 1 teaspoonful to a cup of water in the morning, very easy! Good price - quality ratio!

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder

Posted by 5207004698339090746 on Dec 25, 2014

Using them for dechlorinating drinking water and aquarium water. Definitely removes the strong chlorine taste that comes out from the tap, but adds a little funny taste along the process. Fishes seem to be happier than before when I'm using chemicals for dechlorination.

Pleased

Posted by 5397328535152145682 on May 20, 2015

I feel the Sodium Ascorbate is easier on my mouth and stomach than plain ascorbic acid. And still works for the same issues, although it may require a little more to acomplish the same results as the ascorbic acid I had been using.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »