NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

John

Posted by Reviewer2184383 on Oct 29, 2008

The highest quality vitamin C I have found yet,great for those who like to megadose vitamin c 10-20 grams a day.

Did not work for me

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

In theory I like this product. It is gluten free, non-GMO and is a reasonable price. However, It makes me constipation when I take it. It is buffered with baking soda and that makes it more alkaline and milder on the stomach. Try it, but be aware of any side effects. If it works for you it can be a very cost effective way to get Vit C. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Allergy and acne relief: Sodium Ascorbate Nutribiotic

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

I take a lot of vitamin C everyday, around 5 or 6 grams a day as it is the only thing that works well to keep allergies away. I began with vitamin C as Dr. Gerard Judd recommended to prevent cavities and to help remineralize enamel. And after 2 or 3 months of taking it I noticed that my teeth were harder and I didn't notice like sand in my mouth that actually was little parts of my teeth, I haven't felt that anymore. So after about one month having Vit. C with an equal part of sodium bicarbonate I noticed that I didn't have allergies and my acne was far better (I didn't have it) actually whenever I take a lower dose my acne reactivates and allergies as well. And the only difference was that I was taking vit.C and Zinc (zinc plus Vit C works even better for acne) and I'm in my forties and have always had acne. My defenses are so much stronger now that I actually don't have flu nor colds. This ascorbate saves time as you don't need to mix it with bicarbonate as it is in the formula. It tastes like too much to bicarbonate but it is very good and gentle to the stomach. and this form of vit C is far cheaper than the pills. Please press yes if you liked this review and go to my profile to see other honest reviews.

Smooth Vitamin C Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Feb 10, 2011

This Vitamin C is so far the best I've tried yet. Originally I was prescribed this supplement and it works great! I had a Tonsilitis throat infection and after taking 1 teaspoon everyday for 1 1/2 weeks, it naturally subsided without anti-biotics

Okay product