Smooth Vitamin C Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2638633 on Feb 10, 2011

This Vitamin C is so far the best I've tried yet. Originally I was prescribed this supplement and it works great! I had a Tonsilitis throat infection and after taking 1 teaspoon everyday for 1 1/2 weeks, it naturally subsided without anti-biotics

John

Posted by Reviewer2184383 on Oct 29, 2008

The highest quality vitamin C I have found yet,great for those who like to megadose vitamin c 10-20 grams a day.

WOW

Posted by Recept on Nov 21, 2012

WOW talk about fast shipping, I bought this product and with regular shipping received it in 6 days (I live in Croatia). The product is way better than others and it actually disolves better. My only complaint is why I havent bought more. You can dissolve 10g in 1,5L bottle of water or juice and drink it all day.

Nutribiotic Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1649711 on Nov 27, 2008

Mixes very well as opposed to the last product I used. It is very easy to get your daily needed amount (I use 1 teaspoon) because it will mix in any liquid very smoothly with hardly no taste. I will continue to use this to boost my immune system.

Great Find, No GMO

Posted by Reviewer2209872 on Apr 04, 2008

This is one of the only brands I found that is Sodium Ascorbate (as opposed to Calcium Ascorbate) and that is GMO/Dairy, etc. free.

Great Product - Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1210119 on Jan 06, 2010

This is a wonderful form of vitamin C. It is not acidic and it mixes with water or juice perfectly.

Okay product

Posted by Reviewer2543854 on Mar 02, 2009

Doesn't disolve as well as NOW brand Sodium Ascorbate

Excellent source for Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1241905 on Oct 22, 2009

I've tried many forms and brands of Vitamin C and this is by far the most economical and best tasting of them all. And, the fact that it's pharmaceutical grade, tells me that I'm getting what I paid for. Try it, you'll like it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 12, 2011

this is so easy to take, easy on the stomach.

A great way to get vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. I like that, because it's a powdered form, the body absorbs it more completely than pill form. I add it to my husband's smoothie as well. He has a problem taking Vitamin C because it causes him mouth sores. He hasn't gotten any mouth sores with this. This alone is a good enough reason for me to stick with this. Also, I'm a huge "take a boatload of vitamin C and D at the first sign of a cold" person. I haven't had to since taking this. I had an "almost cold". You know, that first day of achiness and a tickle in the back of my throat, but that's as far as it got. The next day, it was gone. I'm quite pleased with this :]