NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder

Posted by 5207004698339090746 on Dec 25, 2014

Using them for dechlorinating drinking water and aquarium water. Definitely removes the strong chlorine taste that comes out from the tap, but adds a little funny taste along the process. Fishes seem to be happier than before when I'm using chemicals for dechlorination.

beats antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

Since finding this product I have been happily amazed. I only wish I'd find it sooner and avoided the use of antibiotics more often. As well as recovering from flu-like illness in 24 hours or less, I have also beaten very sudden-onset mastitis, quickly, on numerous occasions. But, to do that, you have to take little and often (not the amount suggested on the bottle itself) It's very salty tasting, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm used to it now. Remember to drink lots of water with it.

Great internally and externally

Posted by Reviewer1089300 on Dec 10, 2014

This is super for a mild, non-acidic vitamin C in a juice and it is god for making a vitamin C serum for the face, by mixing a tiny bit with water and applying to the face before using moisturizer.

best C-vitamin

Posted by 4892210641416312641 on Nov 06, 2014

doesn't taste bad, I use daily especially now in the flu season.

great for illness

Posted by 5335452226255019680 on Oct 29, 2014

good price, good non-GMO quality, ideal for high-dosing in times of illness.

A great way to get vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. I like that, because it's a powdered form, the body absorbs it more completely than pill form. I add it to my husband's smoothie as well. He has a problem taking Vitamin C because it causes him mouth sores. He hasn't gotten any mouth sores with this. This alone is a good enough reason for me to stick with this. Also, I'm a huge "take a boatload of vitamin C and D at the first sign of a cold" person. I haven't had to since taking this. I had an "almost cold". You know, that first day of achiness and a tickle in the back of my throat, but that's as far as it got. The next day, it was gone. I'm quite pleased with this :]

Easy powder form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Oct 24, 2014

I put 1 teaspoonful to a cup of water in the morning, very easy! Good price - quality ratio!

powerful healer

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

nutribiotic is a poerful healer, delivers a high dose of vit c for a low cost and is ge free

Great

Posted by 4896886315514304665 on Oct 09, 2014

I'm sure it's helped me kick a few colds already before they got a chance to start.

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted by 5354148261528536845 on Sep 30, 2014

Appreciate the integrity of this product.