Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Titrate to Bowel Tolerance for optimal health

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I use it everyday, put half a tea spoon in a 500ml bottle of filtered water, add a table spoon of raw, organic, Apple Cider Vinegar and thats my drink of choice. Love it now, water doesnt feel the same without those two extra ingredients! Its my tonic of choice. And the white of my eyes is whiter than ever! If that is not a sign of good health, not sure what it is! Now, the amount of Vit C one shopuld take daily depends on the state of your health, healthy people can only take 1 or 2 grams before they reach bowel tolerance (loose bowel movements), while people with cancer, can take 20 or 30 grams and never reach bowel tolerance, the body simply needs all the Vit C it can get to fight the cancer. So, my advise is: titrate to bowel tolerance to find out how much you need, everybody is different and your body knows better how much it needs. This way, you know the right amount for both babies and adults. Just stop or slightly reduce when the stools become too loose for your liking. The official 60mg recommended daily amount, is just to avoid scurvy, and in no way leads to optimal health, it is generally considered a joke in the scientific community, but it wont be changed to a higher level because people would be much healthier and wouldnt fall ill as much, and there is lot of money to be made with illnesses.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 12, 2011

this is so easy to take, easy on the stomach.

Allergy and acne relief: Sodium Ascorbate Nutribiotic

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

I take a lot of vitamin C everyday, around 5 or 6 grams a day as it is the only thing that works well to keep allergies away. I began with vitamin C as Dr. Gerard Judd recommended to prevent cavities and to help remineralize enamel. And after 2 or 3 months of taking it I noticed that my teeth were harder and I didn't notice like sand in my mouth that actually was little parts of my teeth, I haven't felt that anymore. So after about one month having Vit. C with an equal part of sodium bicarbonate I noticed that I didn't have allergies and my acne was far better (I didn't have it) actually whenever I take a lower dose my acne reactivates and allergies as well. And the only difference was that I was taking vit.C and Zinc (zinc plus Vit C works even better for acne) and I'm in my forties and have always had acne. My defenses are so much stronger now that I actually don't have flu nor colds. This ascorbate saves time as you don't need to mix it with bicarbonate as it is in the formula. It tastes like too much to bicarbonate but it is very good and gentle to the stomach. and this form of vit C is far cheaper than the pills. Please press yes if you liked this review and go to my profile to see other honest reviews.

Great Find, No GMO

Posted by Reviewer2209872 on Apr 04, 2008

This is one of the only brands I found that is Sodium Ascorbate (as opposed to Calcium Ascorbate) and that is GMO/Dairy, etc. free.

Great Product - Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1210119 on Jan 06, 2010

This is a wonderful form of vitamin C. It is not acidic and it mixes with water or juice perfectly.