NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate Crystalline

Posted by Reviewer1454240 on Sep 27, 2008

I actually use this in a saltwater aquarium, I can't say enough about it. It's better than any chemicals that may harm your fish and coral. My fish have never been healthier, my coralline algae has really taken off & my nitrates are at an all time low. I would and have recommended this product to everyone.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 29, 2009

Highly recommended, especially for those with adrenal fatigue.

Best deal

Posted by Reviewer1939115 on Oct 20, 2009

This is the best value for your money for Vit C powder. Very good price and VERY GOOD QUALITY. I take several grams a day. (hint: mix with stevia)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

Absolute Super!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on May 17, 2014

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have been using this particular preparation. Just after few weeks my problem is subsiding, to the point that bleeding is minimal. I take 3-4 teaspoons a day and the taste is fine and I add still some fresh lemon juice, but I need to drink more water because I feel thirsty. Let me emphasise that tap water is a poisoned with Fluoride and chlorine so choose other water even rain water.

great C form--not acidic at all

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

this is the best way to take C....as it is easy to drink and not hard on the stomach. love it!

beats antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

Since finding this product I have been happily amazed. I only wish I'd find it sooner and avoided the use of antibiotics more often. As well as recovering from flu-like illness in 24 hours or less, I have also beaten very sudden-onset mastitis, quickly, on numerous occasions. But, to do that, you have to take little and often (not the amount suggested on the bottle itself) It's very salty tasting, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm used to it now. Remember to drink lots of water with it.

Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C

Posted by 5709754793366119560 on Jan 19, 2015

I have been using this product for years, first for my golden retriever for bladder stones, instead of a special diet. Once he started on this he never had stones again. The wonders of Vitamin C! I continued to use this on a daily basis with my Labador.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 10, 2015

Ever since we started to take this, about 1/2 tsp once a day in some juice, our health has been just fantastic. Vitamin C is good for so many things: keeping away colds and flues, maintaining an over all good health and active livestyle, using it on your toothbrush and on wounds as a dissenfectant. It is always good to eat food high in Vitamin C but the way agriculture is nowadays many of the crops just doesn't have enough nutrients. Me for one can't be without vitamin C and this product is both afordable and easy to dose so if you bye one thing this is it! I also recommmend NutriBiotics Hypoallergenic multible, its got all the nessesary vitamin groups and also the B complexes plus some more essential minerals in a very nice chlorella coating.