Great and cheap!

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on Sep 17, 2014

Great product, I use it everyday. It lasts a long time and is really affordable

Sodium Ascorbate for good health

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Aug 27, 2014

I have been using Sodium Ascorbate for quite a while now, every morning take 2.5mg in small amount of water or juice. If I get a UTI (urinary tract infection) I increase the time I take, for eg every hour for two days and get rid of the UTI. The same for infection- virus's, colds etc. The virus lessens- i'm over in few days-week. I wouldnt be without my Sodium Ascorbate.I tell as many people as possible about this product.

silvija

Posted by 5338160981955732171 on Jun 12, 2014

exellent product, best price

Great Product

Posted by 4998303904854756580 on Jun 05, 2014

Excellent quality sodium ascorbate! Great for high dose Vit C therapy

Absolute Super!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on May 17, 2014

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have been using this particular preparation. Just after few weeks my problem is subsiding, to the point that bleeding is minimal. I take 3-4 teaspoons a day and the taste is fine and I add still some fresh lemon juice, but I need to drink more water because I feel thirsty. Let me emphasise that tap water is a poisoned with Fluoride and chlorine so choose other water even rain water.

wit C

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

good product however taste is a bit strange. Helps to prevent a common cold :) no upset tummy.

Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by 4922165547059347084 on May 09, 2014

very useful

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

Allergy and acne relief: Sodium Ascorbate Nutribiotic

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

I take a lot of vitamin C everyday, around 5 or 6 grams a day as it is the only thing that works well to keep allergies away. I began with vitamin C as Dr. Gerard Judd recommended to prevent cavities and to help remineralize enamel. And after 2 or 3 months of taking it I noticed that my teeth were harder and I didn't notice like sand in my mouth that actually was little parts of my teeth, I haven't felt that anymore. So after about one month having Vit. C with an equal part of sodium bicarbonate I noticed that I didn't have allergies and my acne was far better (I didn't have it) actually whenever I take a lower dose my acne reactivates and allergies as well. And the only difference was that I was taking vit.C and Zinc (zinc plus Vit C works even better for acne) and I'm in my forties and have always had acne. My defenses are so much stronger now that I actually don't have flu nor colds. This ascorbate saves time as you don't need to mix it with bicarbonate as it is in the formula. It tastes like too much to bicarbonate but it is very good and gentle to the stomach. and this form of vit C is far cheaper than the pills. Please press yes if you liked this review and go to my profile to see other honest reviews.

100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.