Absolute Super!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on May 17, 2014

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have been using this particular preparation. Just after few weeks my problem is subsiding, to the point that bleeding is minimal. I take 3-4 teaspoons a day and the taste is fine and I add still some fresh lemon juice, but I need to drink more water because I feel thirsty. Let me emphasise that tap water is a poisoned with Fluoride and chlorine so choose other water even rain water.

beats antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

Since finding this product I have been happily amazed. I only wish I'd find it sooner and avoided the use of antibiotics more often. As well as recovering from flu-like illness in 24 hours or less, I have also beaten very sudden-onset mastitis, quickly, on numerous occasions. But, to do that, you have to take little and often (not the amount suggested on the bottle itself) It's very salty tasting, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm used to it now. Remember to drink lots of water with it.

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

5 stars for Iherb, 1 star for NutriBiotic

Posted by 4754460417595367392 on Jan 19, 2016

First off.. 5 stars for Iherb for a fairly quick delivery to germany. Second.. the 1 star for NutriBiotic is not because of bad quality of the product, but for the reason that my package did only contain 293g instead of 454g !! (yes, the package was sealed). Thats more then 30% !! less and a big fraud in my opinion. Maybe i got unlucky and received a "monday" product production error, since nobody else seem to complain about that issue. But still im very disappointed and im not sure if a give this brand another chance.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 29, 2009

Highly recommended, especially for those with adrenal fatigue.

Best deal

Posted by Reviewer1939115 on Oct 20, 2009

This is the best value for your money for Vit C powder. Very good price and VERY GOOD QUALITY. I take several grams a day. (hint: mix with stevia)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

great C form--not acidic at all

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

this is the best way to take C....as it is easy to drink and not hard on the stomach. love it!

Keeping my family well

Posted by 5334920981445150791 on Dec 12, 2016

I have been using SA on my husband and baby for 2 years now with amazing results! My 20month old is never sick - i give him SA every single day. This is our first-aid-kit for everything. Teething, Bee stings and everything respiratory - coughs colds, runny nose....A high dose of this Vit C sees results very quickly...we never need antibiotics thanks to this wonderful natural and pure product. Great value for money on iherb :-)