Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 29, 2009

Highly recommended, especially for those with adrenal fatigue.

great C form--not acidic at all

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

this is the best way to take C....as it is easy to drink and not hard on the stomach. love it!

Best deal

Posted by Reviewer1939115 on Oct 20, 2009

This is the best value for your money for Vit C powder. Very good price and VERY GOOD QUALITY. I take several grams a day. (hint: mix with stevia)

Fantastic!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 10, 2015

Ever since we started to take this, about 1/2 tsp once a day in some juice, our health has been just fantastic. Vitamin C is good for so many things: keeping away colds and flues, maintaining an over all good health and active livestyle, using it on your toothbrush and on wounds as a dissenfectant. It is always good to eat food high in Vitamin C but the way agriculture is nowadays many of the crops just doesn't have enough nutrients. Me for one can't be without vitamin C and this product is both afordable and easy to dose so if you bye one thing this is it! I also recommmend NutriBiotics Hypoallergenic multible, its got all the nessesary vitamin groups and also the B complexes plus some more essential minerals in a very nice chlorella coating.

THE BEST YET!

Posted by 4988746653460685916 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this sodium ascorbate to make my own lipsomal vit c, and have found it a superb mix with NOW lecithin granules. I use the "Quality Liposomal Vitamin C" formula off of the internet, using vodka as the alchohol content. It is way stronger than the bought stuff i find. Shall continue to purchase this brand. Many thanks x

Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C

Posted by 5709754793366119560 on Jan 19, 2015

I have been using this product for years, first for my golden retriever for bladder stones, instead of a special diet. Once he started on this he never had stones again. The wonders of Vitamin C! I continued to use this on a daily basis with my Labador.

GREAT

Posted by 5472245846776174477 on Jun 03, 2015

Easy to take, not bad taste!

Absolute Super!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on May 17, 2014

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have been using this particular preparation. Just after few weeks my problem is subsiding, to the point that bleeding is minimal. I take 3-4 teaspoons a day and the taste is fine and I add still some fresh lemon juice, but I need to drink more water because I feel thirsty. Let me emphasise that tap water is a poisoned with Fluoride and chlorine so choose other water even rain water.

beats antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

Since finding this product I have been happily amazed. I only wish I'd find it sooner and avoided the use of antibiotics more often. As well as recovering from flu-like illness in 24 hours or less, I have also beaten very sudden-onset mastitis, quickly, on numerous occasions. But, to do that, you have to take little and often (not the amount suggested on the bottle itself) It's very salty tasting, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm used to it now. Remember to drink lots of water with it.