Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C

Posted by 5709754793366119560 on Jan 19, 2015

I have been using this product for years, first for my golden retriever for bladder stones, instead of a special diet. Once he started on this he never had stones again. The wonders of Vitamin C! I continued to use this on a daily basis with my Labador.

5 stars for Iherb, 1 star for NutriBiotic

Posted by 4754460417595367392 on Jan 19, 2016

First off.. 5 stars for Iherb for a fairly quick delivery to germany. Second.. the 1 star for NutriBiotic is not because of bad quality of the product, but for the reason that my package did only contain 293g instead of 454g !! (yes, the package was sealed). Thats more then 30% !! less and a big fraud in my opinion. Maybe i got unlucky and received a "monday" product production error, since nobody else seem to complain about that issue. But still im very disappointed and im not sure if a give this brand another chance.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

This C seems much less potent, than 'natural' C tabs.

Posted by GODisLife on May 25, 2012

While taking this I quickly developed a very bad sinus infection, which progressed into a very bad chest cold, the first such illness I've had in years. I had to stop taking it. Returned to taking the 'natural' C 1000 mg tabs I had been taking. Will not continue taking this product. Will probably throw it away, which I normally would never do, with a supplement that is a staple in my diet. If I find any other reason for the illness experienced, I will delete this review. Cannot recommend it.

great C form--not acidic at all

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

this is the best way to take C....as it is easy to drink and not hard on the stomach. love it!

Best deal

Posted by Reviewer1939115 on Oct 20, 2009

This is the best value for your money for Vit C powder. Very good price and VERY GOOD QUALITY. I take several grams a day. (hint: mix with stevia)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

Fabulous stuff - one of the 'essentials'

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

Can't go past pure sodium ascorbate for treating a wide range of conditions. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antihistamine (allergic), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (anti-toxic) and anti-cancer properties. Scientific literature supports its value in uses for conditions as varied as snake bite and cancer! This brand is pure, GMO free and the best price I have seen. Other forms of vitamin C (especially calcium ascorbate) have less metabolically desirable effects - SA is the best!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 29, 2009

Highly recommended, especially for those with adrenal fatigue.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 10, 2015

Ever since we started to take this, about 1/2 tsp once a day in some juice, our health has been just fantastic. Vitamin C is good for so many things: keeping away colds and flues, maintaining an over all good health and active livestyle, using it on your toothbrush and on wounds as a dissenfectant. It is always good to eat food high in Vitamin C but the way agriculture is nowadays many of the crops just doesn't have enough nutrients. Me for one can't be without vitamin C and this product is both afordable and easy to dose so if you bye one thing this is it! I also recommmend NutriBiotics Hypoallergenic multible, its got all the nessesary vitamin groups and also the B complexes plus some more essential minerals in a very nice chlorella coating.