Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

WOW

Posted by Recept on Nov 21, 2012

WOW talk about fast shipping, I bought this product and with regular shipping received it in 6 days (I live in Croatia). The product is way better than others and it actually disolves better. My only complaint is why I havent bought more. You can dissolve 10g in 1,5L bottle of water or juice and drink it all day.

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer2602333 on Oct 25, 2011

Sodium Ascorbate is very soluble in water, and so can be mixed with other things. 'Tis great for first aid. If you get a burn, cut or scrape, and you don't want it to get infected, sprinkle it directly on the would and cover it up with a bandage, been using it for years.

Excellent source for Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1241905 on Oct 22, 2009

I've tried many forms and brands of Vitamin C and this is by far the most economical and best tasting of them all. And, the fact that it's pharmaceutical grade, tells me that I'm getting what I paid for. Try it, you'll like it.

Nutribiotic Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1649711 on Nov 27, 2008

Mixes very well as opposed to the last product I used. It is very easy to get your daily needed amount (I use 1 teaspoon) because it will mix in any liquid very smoothly with hardly no taste. I will continue to use this to boost my immune system.

excellent product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

This is an excellent and affordable product. I started taking it for my sinusitis and asthma problems. It helped reduce my allergic sensitivity and has made it easier for me to breathe. It is cheaper than any alternative available in this country (Australia) and is packed in a more convenient container (vitamin C powder comes in a large sachet in Australia, which is awkward and messy). I noticed that another commenter complained about the lack of sturdiness of the cap/lid on this container, but I have not found that to be a problem. This product also good because it is not calcium ascorbate. I have no desire to take large quantities of calcium, since not only has calcium been recently and scientifically proven to NOT prevent osteoporosis, but it also clogs up your arteries, causes heart disease and affects your joints. Read about Vitamin K2 if you don't believe me.