Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

WAY UNDER WIGHT. SEALED.

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jun 21, 2016

As well as increasing their products by around 25% Nutriobic is now shortchanging their customers. This must be illegal. At this rate I wonder about the quality of their products. 300 grams or thereabouts is very wrong instead of 1lb. Tub was sealed and less than half full

This C seems much less potent, than 'natural' C tabs.

Posted by GODisLife on May 25, 2012

While taking this I quickly developed a very bad sinus infection, which progressed into a very bad chest cold, the first such illness I've had in years. I had to stop taking it. Returned to taking the 'natural' C 1000 mg tabs I had been taking. Will not continue taking this product. Will probably throw it away, which I normally would never do, with a supplement that is a staple in my diet. If I find any other reason for the illness experienced, I will delete this review. Cannot recommend it.

100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.

Great way to get your Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Jun 06, 2009

This stuff is great. I always feel better when I take it regularly. This is my second order of it. Shipped quickly too. I'm a satisfied customer.

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

Excellent Vitamin C in highly soluble form

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Feb 22, 2013

This product is the best vitamin C form since I can take megadoses of it without having an upset stomach, which you can't do with vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, a highly acidic product that can do more harm than good. I'm glad iHerb offers this at such an affordable price! I hope it stays this way for a long time.

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

Fabulous stuff - one of the 'essentials'

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

Can't go past pure sodium ascorbate for treating a wide range of conditions. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antihistamine (allergic), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (anti-toxic) and anti-cancer properties. Scientific literature supports its value in uses for conditions as varied as snake bite and cancer! This brand is pure, GMO free and the best price I have seen. Other forms of vitamin C (especially calcium ascorbate) have less metabolically desirable effects - SA is the best!

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.