Absolute Super!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on May 17, 2014

I have Ulcerative Colitis and have been using this particular preparation. Just after few weeks my problem is subsiding, to the point that bleeding is minimal. I take 3-4 teaspoons a day and the taste is fine and I add still some fresh lemon juice, but I need to drink more water because I feel thirsty. Let me emphasise that tap water is a poisoned with Fluoride and chlorine so choose other water even rain water.

beats antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1120601 on Dec 22, 2014

Since finding this product I have been happily amazed. I only wish I'd find it sooner and avoided the use of antibiotics more often. As well as recovering from flu-like illness in 24 hours or less, I have also beaten very sudden-onset mastitis, quickly, on numerous occasions. But, to do that, you have to take little and often (not the amount suggested on the bottle itself) It's very salty tasting, which I wasn't expecting, but I'm used to it now. Remember to drink lots of water with it.

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer2347604 on Jun 10, 2013

I buy this form of Vitamin C because it is buffered, it dissolves completely in water and can be used for so many health issues. I love that it is GMO free!

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

Excellent Vitamin C in highly soluble form

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Feb 22, 2013

This product is the best vitamin C form since I can take megadoses of it without having an upset stomach, which you can't do with vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, a highly acidic product that can do more harm than good. I'm glad iHerb offers this at such an affordable price! I hope it stays this way for a long time.

Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Jan 11, 2014

good prise, high quality, perfect! helped me to reduce back pain, high dosage, up to 3 grams per hour.

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!