NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

WOW

Posted by Recept From Croatia on Nov 21, 2012

WOW talk about fast shipping, I bought this product and with regular shipping received it in 6 days (I live in Croatia). The product is way better than others and it actually disolves better. My only complaint is why I havent bought more. You can dissolve 10g in 1,5L bottle of water or juice and drink it all day.

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate Crystalline

Posted by Reviewer1454240 From Texas on Sep 27, 2008

I actually use this in a saltwater aquarium, I can't say enough about it. It's better than any chemicals that may harm your fish and coral. My fish have never been healthier, my coralline algae has really taken off & my nitrates are at an all time low. I would and have recommended this product to everyone.

This C seems much less potent, than 'natural' C tabs.

Posted by JESUSiTRUSTInYOU From Oklahoma on May 25, 2012

While taking this I quickly developed a very bad sinus infection, which progressed into a very bad chest cold, the first such illness I've had in years. I had to stop taking it. Returned to taking the 'natural' C 1000 mg tabs I had been taking. Will not continue taking this product. Will probably throw it away, which I normally would never do, with a supplement that is a staple in my diet. If I find any other reason for the illness experienced, I will delete this review. Cannot recommend it.

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn From Russian Federation on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!