Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C

Posted by 5709754793366119560 on Jan 19, 2015

I have been using this product for years, first for my golden retriever for bladder stones, instead of a special diet. Once he started on this he never had stones again. The wonders of Vitamin C! I continued to use this on a daily basis with my Labador.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5000695635725303495 on Dec 10, 2015

Ever since we started to take this, about 1/2 tsp once a day in some juice, our health has been just fantastic. Vitamin C is good for so many things: keeping away colds and flues, maintaining an over all good health and active livestyle, using it on your toothbrush and on wounds as a dissenfectant. It is always good to eat food high in Vitamin C but the way agriculture is nowadays many of the crops just doesn't have enough nutrients. Me for one can't be without vitamin C and this product is both afordable and easy to dose so if you bye one thing this is it! I also recommmend NutriBiotics Hypoallergenic multible, its got all the nessesary vitamin groups and also the B complexes plus some more essential minerals in a very nice chlorella coating.

WAY UNDER WIGHT. SEALED.

Posted by 5558299951893615447 on Jun 21, 2016

As well as increasing their products by around 25% Nutriobic is now shortchanging their customers. This must be illegal. At this rate I wonder about the quality of their products. 300 grams or thereabouts is very wrong instead of 1lb. Tub was sealed and less than half full

This C seems much less potent, than 'natural' C tabs.

Posted by GODisLife on May 25, 2012

While taking this I quickly developed a very bad sinus infection, which progressed into a very bad chest cold, the first such illness I've had in years. I had to stop taking it. Returned to taking the 'natural' C 1000 mg tabs I had been taking. Will not continue taking this product. Will probably throw it away, which I normally would never do, with a supplement that is a staple in my diet. If I find any other reason for the illness experienced, I will delete this review. Cannot recommend it.

Fabulous stuff - one of the 'essentials'

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

Can't go past pure sodium ascorbate for treating a wide range of conditions. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antihistamine (allergic), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (anti-toxic) and anti-cancer properties. Scientific literature supports its value in uses for conditions as varied as snake bite and cancer! This brand is pure, GMO free and the best price I have seen. Other forms of vitamin C (especially calcium ascorbate) have less metabolically desirable effects - SA is the best!

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

Excellent Vitamin C in highly soluble form

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Feb 22, 2013

This product is the best vitamin C form since I can take megadoses of it without having an upset stomach, which you can't do with vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, a highly acidic product that can do more harm than good. I'm glad iHerb offers this at such an affordable price! I hope it stays this way for a long time.

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer2347604 on Jun 10, 2013

I buy this form of Vitamin C because it is buffered, it dissolves completely in water and can be used for so many health issues. I love that it is GMO free!

Sodium Ascorbate for good health

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Aug 27, 2014

I have been using Sodium Ascorbate for quite a while now, every morning take 2.5mg in small amount of water or juice. If I get a UTI (urinary tract infection) I increase the time I take, for eg every hour for two days and get rid of the UTI. The same for infection- virus's, colds etc. The virus lessens- i'm over in few days-week. I wouldnt be without my Sodium Ascorbate.I tell as many people as possible about this product.