Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2809025 on Feb 16, 2012

This is a great price for a quality product.

pharmaceutical grade vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer3175759 on Jun 07, 2012

Very high quality and value.

Dale

Posted by Reviewer2876900 on Jul 02, 2010

disolves better than now brand but same results

Fabulous stuff - one of the 'essentials'

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

Can't go past pure sodium ascorbate for treating a wide range of conditions. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antihistamine (allergic), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant (anti-toxic) and anti-cancer properties. Scientific literature supports its value in uses for conditions as varied as snake bite and cancer! This brand is pure, GMO free and the best price I have seen. Other forms of vitamin C (especially calcium ascorbate) have less metabolically desirable effects - SA is the best!

Exellent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great help to fight catabolism

Excellent Vitamin C in highly soluble form

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Feb 22, 2013

This product is the best vitamin C form since I can take megadoses of it without having an upset stomach, which you can't do with vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, a highly acidic product that can do more harm than good. I'm glad iHerb offers this at such an affordable price! I hope it stays this way for a long time.

GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer2347604 on Jun 10, 2013

I buy this form of Vitamin C because it is buffered, it dissolves completely in water and can be used for so many health issues. I love that it is GMO free!

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.