Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Jan 11, 2014

good prise, high quality, perfect! helped me to reduce back pain, high dosage, up to 3 grams per hour.

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!

100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

silvija

Posted by 5338160981955732171 on Jun 12, 2014

exellent product, best price

Does not irritate my digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1995961 on Nov 21, 2012

I can't use too much of the regular ascorbic acid, so sodium ascorbate is a good alternativr for me. I take a t least 8,000mg of it per day. I also use it in my nasal spray: 1teaspoon of the sodium ascorbate in 1oz. of filtered water. After sodium ascorbate is well dissolved I put it in a nasal spray bottle and spray 3 times in each side of the nose 2-3 times per day. It works very well for colds/flu, allergies and any sinus problems.

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1995314 on Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I have been using this for about a week. I did lots of research when trying to decide what kind of vitamin C to take this winter to avoid illness, and this is what I chose. I'm happy that it's gmo-free. The price is great, too. It seems to be tolerated well. I'll give a smaller dose to my children at the first sign of illness.