Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer2647493 on Aug 07, 2008

I use this product for supplement in my reef tank. My corals and fish thrive with this stuff.

A great way to get vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014

I add this to my morning smoothie. I like that, because it's a powdered form, the body absorbs it more completely than pill form. I add it to my husband's smoothie as well. He has a problem taking Vitamin C because it causes him mouth sores. He hasn't gotten any mouth sores with this. This alone is a good enough reason for me to stick with this. Also, I'm a huge "take a boatload of vitamin C and D at the first sign of a cold" person. I haven't had to since taking this. I had an "almost cold". You know, that first day of achiness and a tickle in the back of my throat, but that's as far as it got. The next day, it was gone. I'm quite pleased with this :]

NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate Crystalline

Posted by Reviewer1454240 on Sep 27, 2008

I actually use this in a saltwater aquarium, I can't say enough about it. It's better than any chemicals that may harm your fish and coral. My fish have never been healthier, my coralline algae has really taken off & my nitrates are at an all time low. I would and have recommended this product to everyone.

Mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 24, 2008

in smoothies and adds a citrus/acid taste, which appeals to me. In water tastes like bicarb. I prefer a powder instead of tablets or capsules.

Essential Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Mar 13, 2009

Our family have relied on this product for our daily essential Vitamin C intake for several years now, and have found it the most effective source yet, giving all the benefits without the acidity associated with many other Vitamin C products on the market. I was happy to find iHerb carried this product at a very competitive price, with speedy reliable international delivery through DHL at reasonable charges. I received my package within 4 days, where it would have taken 1-2 weeks previously. Thank you iHerb, I'm glad I found your site!