Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!

Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Jan 11, 2014

good prise, high quality, perfect! helped me to reduce back pain, high dosage, up to 3 grams per hour.

GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer2347604 on Jun 10, 2013

I buy this form of Vitamin C because it is buffered, it dissolves completely in water and can be used for so many health issues. I love that it is GMO free!

A++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer2135985 on Mar 13, 2009

As described, fast shipping, excellent packaging, great value.

Sodium Ascorbate for good health

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Aug 27, 2014

I have been using Sodium Ascorbate for quite a while now, every morning take 2.5mg in small amount of water or juice. If I get a UTI (urinary tract infection) I increase the time I take, for eg every hour for two days and get rid of the UTI. The same for infection- virus's, colds etc. The virus lessens- i'm over in few days-week. I wouldnt be without my Sodium Ascorbate.I tell as many people as possible about this product.

silvija

Posted by 5338160981955732171 on Jun 12, 2014

exellent product, best price

Best brand, best purity.

Posted by Reviewer2609461 on Nov 02, 2009

Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate powder is the best brand because it has NO added ANYthing, not even magnesium stereate as a flow agent. There is no corn residue, so anyone not wanting grains or corn need not worry. And it's non-GMO. I searched for awhile to be able to find this kind of quality in a brand, and this is it!

GREAT

Posted by 5472245846776174477 on Jun 03, 2015

Easy to take, not bad taste!

Very useful

Posted by bluebug on Jun 09, 2012

I love just having this around for any sicknesses that come up.. Dissolves nicely and helps a lot.