Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Jan 11, 2014

good prise, high quality, perfect! helped me to reduce back pain, high dosage, up to 3 grams per hour.

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!

100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

silvija

Posted by 5338160981955732171 on Jun 12, 2014

exellent product, best price

Great way to get your Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Jun 06, 2009

This stuff is great. I always feel better when I take it regularly. This is my second order of it. Shipped quickly too. I'm a satisfied customer.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1995314 on Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I have been using this for about a week. I did lots of research when trying to decide what kind of vitamin C to take this winter to avoid illness, and this is what I chose. I'm happy that it's gmo-free. The price is great, too. It seems to be tolerated well. I'll give a smaller dose to my children at the first sign of illness.

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

wit C

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

good product however taste is a bit strange. Helps to prevent a common cold :) no upset tummy.