NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer2647493 on Aug 07, 2008

I use this product for supplement in my reef tank. My corals and fish thrive with this stuff.

Buffered Vit C Excellent for Salt Water Reef Aquarium

Posted by Reviewer2675629 on Feb 23, 2009

Product was delivered quickly at a reasonable price. It is a great additive for salt water tanks. I'm dosing 1/4 tsp twice a day for my 100 gallon reef. This is a low, supplemental level. Higher level are required to attain a cure for any particular ailments. This product is especially helpful to soft-water corals, though I use it for SPS (hard corals). Vit C must be buffered in order to avoid driving the pH down below acceptable levels. Note: Vit C degrades quickly and therefore must be continuously dosed. Cannot pre-mix in H2O or it will break down before used. I bet this is a rare response for this product, or maybe not.

Best deal

Posted by Reviewer1939115 on Oct 20, 2009

This is the best value for your money for Vit C powder. Very good price and VERY GOOD QUALITY. I take several grams a day. (hint: mix with stevia)

Essential Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3223293 on Mar 13, 2009

Our family have relied on this product for our daily essential Vitamin C intake for several years now, and have found it the most effective source yet, giving all the benefits without the acidity associated with many other Vitamin C products on the market. I was happy to find iHerb carried this product at a very competitive price, with speedy reliable international delivery through DHL at reasonable charges. I received my package within 4 days, where it would have taken 1-2 weeks previously. Thank you iHerb, I'm glad I found your site!

Great way to get your Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Jun 06, 2009

This stuff is great. I always feel better when I take it regularly. This is my second order of it. Shipped quickly too. I'm a satisfied customer.