A must have everyday Vitamin.

Posted by 4735243911022933790 on Sep 21, 2013

The importance of vitamin C in our diet is crucial. I take this daily to keep me feeling healthy and operating at my optimum energy levels. Highly recommend to all!

Great for coral growth and color

Posted by 4947468247412195632 on Aug 05, 2013

I use this product as a reef supplement. My corals have increased growth rates, and coloring has been more intense.

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

Excellent for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by NutritionCoach on Jun 26, 2013

This product is an excellent hypoallergenic form of vitamin C that I recommend to all of my nutrition clients who suffer from adrenal related issues. Sodium ascorbate is gentle on the stomach and does a great job of nourishing the adrenals and preventing the fatigue and dizziness often caused by electrolyte imbalances. Good stuff!

GMO FREE

Posted by Reviewer2347604 on Jun 10, 2013

I buy this form of Vitamin C because it is buffered, it dissolves completely in water and can be used for so many health issues. I love that it is GMO free!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

This is an excellent and affordable product. I started taking it for my sinusitis and asthma problems. It helped reduce my allergic sensitivity and has made it easier for me to breathe. It is cheaper than any alternative available in this country (Australia) and is packed in a more convenient container (vitamin C powder comes in a large sachet in Australia, which is awkward and messy). I noticed that another commenter complained about the lack of sturdiness of the cap/lid on this container, but I have not found that to be a problem. This product also good because it is not calcium ascorbate. I have no desire to take large quantities of calcium, since not only has calcium been recently and scientifically proven to NOT prevent osteoporosis, but it also clogs up your arteries, causes heart disease and affects your joints. Read about Vitamin K2 if you don't believe me.

Is milder than ascorbic acid but still irritates stomach

Posted by 4771196501841825363 on May 09, 2013

After reading "The Healing Factor: Vitamin C Against Disease" by Irwin Stone I concluded that it is vital to supplement with vitamin C. I first turned to ascorbic acid, but it irritated my stomach. I then turned to this product in hopes that it would be kinder to me, but it wasn't.

Did not work for me

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

In theory I like this product. It is gluten free, non-GMO and is a reasonable price. However, It makes me constipation when I take it. It is buffered with baking soda and that makes it more alkaline and milder on the stomach. Try it, but be aware of any side effects. If it works for you it can be a very cost effective way to get Vit C. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Excellent Vitamin C in highly soluble form

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Feb 22, 2013

This product is the best vitamin C form since I can take megadoses of it without having an upset stomach, which you can't do with vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, a highly acidic product that can do more harm than good. I'm glad iHerb offers this at such an affordable price! I hope it stays this way for a long time.