100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

Easily soluble

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 22, 2013

I like Sodium Ascorbate quite better than Ascorbate Acid because it dissolves so easily in liquid; this property makes me think that that Sodium Ascorbate possibly doesn't create kidney stones the way we risk getting by using Ascorbate Acid, but I don't know whether it this is a reasonble conclusion though. Also I feel that it has effect on me. I really like it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Jan 11, 2014

good prise, high quality, perfect! helped me to reduce back pain, high dosage, up to 3 grams per hour.

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!

Great way to get your Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1628004 on Jun 06, 2009

This stuff is great. I always feel better when I take it regularly. This is my second order of it. Shipped quickly too. I'm a satisfied customer.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3245288 on Nov 13, 2009

very good and does what it is supposed to!

Best brand, best purity.

Posted by Reviewer2609461 on Nov 02, 2009

Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate powder is the best brand because it has NO added ANYthing, not even magnesium stereate as a flow agent. There is no corn residue, so anyone not wanting grains or corn need not worry. And it's non-GMO. I searched for awhile to be able to find this kind of quality in a brand, and this is it!

NutriBiotic Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer1741943 on Dec 27, 2010

This is my second time for ordering NutriBiotic Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C. Sodium Ascorbate is the only Vitamin C that my body can handle.

A++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer2135985 on Mar 13, 2009

As described, fast shipping, excellent packaging, great value.