Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2809025 on Feb 16, 2012

This is a great price for a quality product.

great C form--not acidic at all

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

this is the best way to take C....as it is easy to drink and not hard on the stomach. love it!

Nutribiotic Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Jan 05, 2012

From Norway Vitamin C usually irritates my stomach, but there was no irritation taking this powder. No bad taste, can be mixed in just water. The best vitamin c product i have tried, and the price is good to.

Great price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1207617 on Dec 08, 2011

Compared to other brands you can't beat the price and quality of this sodium ascorbate. I take many grams of this a day especially during the cold season and its tops.

Great substance

Posted by Reviewer3249271 on Nov 08, 2011

Not a single day without a mega-dose of this great vitamin. Quality always has a price and I'm ready to pay again for this.

Good for what ails you

Posted by Reviewer2602333 on Oct 25, 2011

Sodium Ascorbate is very soluble in water, and so can be mixed with other things. 'Tis great for first aid. If you get a burn, cut or scrape, and you don't want it to get infected, sprinkle it directly on the would and cover it up with a bandage, been using it for years.

BUFFERED vitamin C - pH 7.1

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Oct 24, 2011

If you need to take lots of vitamin C, this could be your best bet. Non-acidic and a great price/value at I-Herb - 16 oz for around $14!

Sodium Ascorbate : a real help for gout sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2341250 on Oct 07, 2011

I find this product extremely useful. Within 24 hours I was able to notice the ph change. Within 7 days I noticed a change in my joints, skin, and digestion. On top of it all, I could really feel the difference all this was making. I have suffered from gout for 20+ years and getting a non-acidic form of Vitamin C that also increases body ph to basic is almost a miracle. This is a good natural way to treat gout and get the Vitamin C your body needs on a daily basis.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Oct 05, 2011

This is by far an excellent product. I can only recommend it! As I was ordering in Australia before, I received 1kg plastic-container and the powder in there was so hard, that I had to use a screwdriver to get it out in big lumps. The color was kind of orange as well... NutriBiotic in comparison is white,free flowing and dissolves and tastes as it is expected. Great product !

Good product, good price, prompt delivery.

Posted by Reviewer2415840 on Sep 23, 2011

I am satisfied with the buffered vitamin C powder that I have recently purchased from iHerb.com. It was just what I was looking for and the price was better than I found anywhere else at this time. I put it in juice or smoothies every day. I have purchased from iHerb.com before and will again.