NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder

Posted by 5207004698339090746 on Dec 25, 2014

Using them for dechlorinating drinking water and aquarium water. Definitely removes the strong chlorine taste that comes out from the tap, but adds a little funny taste along the process. Fishes seem to be happier than before when I'm using chemicals for dechlorination.

Easy powder form

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Oct 24, 2014

I put 1 teaspoonful to a cup of water in the morning, very easy! Good price - quality ratio!

Super SA

Posted by 5162978072749892925 on Apr 11, 2016

Taste takes a bit of getting used to but is easily disguised and you do get used to it - even my children under 5 years take it happily now.

Excellent for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by NutritionCoach on Jun 26, 2013

This product is an excellent hypoallergenic form of vitamin C that I recommend to all of my nutrition clients who suffer from adrenal related issues. Sodium ascorbate is gentle on the stomach and does a great job of nourishing the adrenals and preventing the fatigue and dizziness often caused by electrolyte imbalances. Good stuff!

wit C

Posted by 5356251618487573673 on May 12, 2014

good product however taste is a bit strange. Helps to prevent a common cold :) no upset tummy.

Great product

Posted by 5356361810930944145 on Aug 14, 2016

Great product, but too much can make you need to use the bathroom alot

Overall it seams ok

Posted by 4726711352399854760 on Jul 15, 2013

tastes like baking soda and what are the effects on health is still too early to say

Sodium Ascorbate

Posted by 5325396168174580270 on May 13, 2016

Good value for money form of vitamin C. In my family, we use to take higher doses of vit C when we get the sniffles, it nicely dissolves in water or juice without giving it a too bad taste, also dissolves in my toddles milk and toddler accepts to drink which is wonderful. All in all, happy with product!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1995314 on Nov 10, 2009

My husband and I have been using this for about a week. I did lots of research when trying to decide what kind of vitamin C to take this winter to avoid illness, and this is what I chose. I'm happy that it's gmo-free. The price is great, too. It seems to be tolerated well. I'll give a smaller dose to my children at the first sign of illness.

Good Supplement

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

Good value for money. This is very useful. We use it as a supplement and also in our bath water.