NutriBiotic, Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2720678 on Aug 17, 2012

At first I think the powder gave me nausea the first couple of times I took it but im fine now about a week and a half later. Maybe my body had to adjust or maybe it was adjusting my body or killing something who knows, but I know I like it and its excellent for you. I believe this, along with some of my other vitamins im taking, is making my hair grow in some bald spots and my skin softer. I heard it foes that for hair, if not I still like it as my daily supply of Vitamin C as its the best form.

Non-GMO Sodium Ascorbate?!

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013

For a million reasons, Sodium Ascorbate is the best form of vitamin C - if you don't know much about it, please do your research (Dr Tom Levy is a good place to start). This is an excellent, pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO product at a great price, and it actually tastes ok for SA as well, not too salty and metallic - easy to take just in water. We love it.

100% Pure, Quality and GMO Free Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1388910 on Feb 27, 2014

I love the fact that this product is pure vitamin c powder. No filler and no flavour. I also like the fact it is pharmaceutical grade, GMO free and a reasonable price. You only need 1/4 tsp to get 1g of vitamin C. I will keep buying this product.

No disturbing taste

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 03, 2014

Good product, easy to use and easy to drink in water or put in smoothies and juices. No disturbing taste.

Perfect form of vitamin c

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Feb 17, 2014

I take about 4 gram every morning and it is great. It is the best form of vitamin c! Take lot of this one and you will live long!