Product was rancid

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

I've had this brand of Rice protein before and it is normally excellent. Unfortunately the container I received was rancid. The product does contain a small percentage of fat from the rice, and this will not keep on shelf indefinitly. I am returning the product to iherb for a refund. The package should contain an expiration date, but it did not. I would recommend that iherb keep this product refrigerated in their warehouse.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1391458 on Mar 10, 2010

Love the taste

Safe effective protein powder

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Oct 19, 2010

If you can't take dairy, and wish to avoid whey-based products, this is a great choice. I have been using it for over a year. I avoid dairy products, including whey, so this is a good choice for me. Only thing, you probably need twice the amount compared to whey products.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2025924 on Nov 07, 2010

Product came very quickly. Thanks

Nutribiotic vegan rice

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Mar 21, 2011

Great product. I have bee using it for two years as a source of protein.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1611921 on Apr 23, 2011

Love it--no problems. If you plan to use protein powder to make your own protein bars you may want to opt for the vanilla flavour. But, aside from that--this is great stuff.

A Mainstay

Posted by Reviewer3287303 on May 23, 2012

This is an essential part of my daily intake, since I have a lot of food allergies. I don't know what I would do without it!

Awful taste but great protein

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 19, 2012

After taking this protein for a couple years I still can't get over the horrible taste. But, it is a great protein powder, goes down easy and mixes well. It's slightly better to take with juice, but I just hold my breath when drinking this and after a couple seconds it's all over. It doesn't come with a scoop, though! So save one from another protein you use.

Comparable to other rice proteins

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 27, 2013

Price-worthy rice protein, fully comparable to more expensive alternatives. Not very tasty as it is but work fine when using it in baked goods.

Very satisfied!