Product was rancid

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 01, 2008

I've had this brand of Rice protein before and it is normally excellent. Unfortunately the container I received was rancid. The product does contain a small percentage of fat from the rice, and this will not keep on shelf indefinitly. I am returning the product to iherb for a refund. The package should contain an expiration date, but it did not. I would recommend that iherb keep this product refrigerated in their warehouse.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1391458 on Mar 10, 2010

Love the taste

Safe effective protein powder

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Oct 19, 2010

If you can't take dairy, and wish to avoid whey-based products, this is a great choice. I have been using it for over a year. I avoid dairy products, including whey, so this is a good choice for me. Only thing, you probably need twice the amount compared to whey products.

A Mainstay

Posted by Reviewer3287303 on May 23, 2012

This is an essential part of my daily intake, since I have a lot of food allergies. I don't know what I would do without it!

Tastes a bit funny, but...

Posted by Reviewer1282586 on Feb 16, 2010

This DOES have a funny taste to it, but I don't mind it since I mix it with lots of fruit and greens. I love the simple ingredients list and as a vegan, this helps me supplement my protein needs. Yay!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1286510 on Oct 22, 2007

I have been using this protein supplement for years. It is effective, and is a good vegan protein alternative.

Rice Protein Review

Posted by Reviewer1799503 on Jan 02, 2008

If you need Dairy and Gluten Free this product is superior

NutriBiotic Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer2480452 on Apr 13, 2009

Love how versatile it is. I have used this product for 4 years now.

Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer2578433 on Jan 13, 2008

This product is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone especially people with high food allergies!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007

Used it for years, but many stores only carry the flavored versions. Happy that I can get unflavored from iHerb, and the price is way better than local even with shipping. I will defintely buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »