10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutricology, Adrenal Cortex, 100 Veggie Caps

As good as we were told!

Posted by Zambini on Feb 03, 2008

After diagnosing a family member with adrenal fatigue, we got this product on the recommendation of several other users. We didn't have high hopes, since the complaints had spanned years without releif. A few day after starting on the adrenal cortex, the family member called me and let me know how it was going. His relief of adrenal symtpoms were not only near immediate from the 1st day of taking the product, but actually also quite amazing. He was very happy with the relief he felt, energy level and concentration ability. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering adrenal fatigue symptoms.

it helped

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Apr 11, 2008

Within a few days of starting Adrenal Cortex, I had more energy - both mental & physical: I simply felt better & I felt happier, after ten years of combating Lyme Disease fatigue daily. I also noticed less food cravings, especially sugar cravings.

Nutricology Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Reviewer1461703 on Mar 28, 2007

This supplement was recommended to me by my chiropractor when I experienced frequent dizziness & an incident of syncope (fainting)upon changing from a reclined or squating position to a standing position. After daily use of the adrenal supplement for 2 weeks--always in the morning--my dizziness cleared up and I have had no more syncope. I now use it intermittently when I feel the dizziness start to creep up on me again; the adrenal supplement does the trick.

ACE for adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer1583417 on Dec 16, 2007

We love this! We live on this! It was the only treatment I could find to help adrenal fatigue and panic attacks from adrenal exhaustion. We recommend this to everyone.

Great for exausted adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Mar 07, 2009

I went to a Chronic fatigue specialist and had 25 blood tests to determine where my condition was at. Found out that only 3 of my levels were down and they all originated from the adrenals. I sorted knew my adrenals were exhausted but it was good to know for sure. I found this and started taking it and I quickly started to feel much better as my adrenals started to to rebuild themselves. I have had a few full days at work without slumping.