As good as we were told!

Posted by Zambini on Feb 03, 2008

After diagnosing a family member with adrenal fatigue, we got this product on the recommendation of several other users. We didn't have high hopes, since the complaints had spanned years without releif. A few day after starting on the adrenal cortex, the family member called me and let me know how it was going. His relief of adrenal symtpoms were not only near immediate from the 1st day of taking the product, but actually also quite amazing. He was very happy with the relief he felt, energy level and concentration ability. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering adrenal fatigue symptoms.

it helped

Posted by Reviewer1937037 on Apr 11, 2008

Within a few days of starting Adrenal Cortex, I had more energy - both mental & physical: I simply felt better & I felt happier, after ten years of combating Lyme Disease fatigue daily. I also noticed less food cravings, especially sugar cravings.

Nutricology Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Reviewer1461703 on Mar 28, 2007

This supplement was recommended to me by my chiropractor when I experienced frequent dizziness & an incident of syncope (fainting)upon changing from a reclined or squating position to a standing position. After daily use of the adrenal supplement for 2 weeks--always in the morning--my dizziness cleared up and I have had no more syncope. I now use it intermittently when I feel the dizziness start to creep up on me again; the adrenal supplement does the trick.

ACE for adrenal support

Posted by JanMartin on Dec 16, 2007

We love this! We live on this! It was the only treatment I could find to help adrenal fatigue and panic attacks from adrenal exhaustion. We recommend this to everyone.

Great for exausted adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2767188 on Mar 07, 2009

I went to a Chronic fatigue specialist and had 25 blood tests to determine where my condition was at. Found out that only 3 of my levels were down and they all originated from the adrenals. I sorted knew my adrenals were exhausted but it was good to know for sure. I found this and started taking it and I quickly started to feel much better as my adrenals started to to rebuild themselves. I have had a few full days at work without slumping.

Great for helping CFS/adrenal burnout

Posted by Reviewer1615814 on Aug 03, 2009

These really do help and have changed my quality of life for the better quite dramatically. Taken last thing before bed, I find it much easier to get a good nights sleep now and my allergies have improved a lot. I still have all the symptoms of CFS but they are not as severe. In particular, the weird "generalized anxiety" feeling has almost gone now. Highly recommended.

This has changed my life in a very positive way.

Posted by Reviewer3039646 on Dec 24, 2009

I've had problems using targeted adrenal hormones. This supplement gives a much broader effect that makes me feel normal for the first time in a couple of decades or longer. Most people won't need much, perhaps 1-2 in the morning.

NutriCology Adrenal Cortex

Posted by Reviewer1079807 on Jan 10, 2009

Having recently discovered that it is my Adrenals causing thyroid problems I wanted a 'good' Adrenal support and from the reviews Nutricology seemed to fit the bill. Been taking it about ten days, and do feel a difference. But, for goodness sake, I need to re-order and Nutricology is not available! At this stage of the game I cannot afford to be without this product.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

Would recommend this product. Fatigue has greatly diminished and lab work shows adrenal function returning to normal.

Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2216865 on Dec 25, 2009

I have been taking 2 x Adrenal Cortex every morning for the last 2-3 years, and notice the diffrence each day. If I miss taking them, the fatigue sets in on queue about 3pm, but this product makes a huge difference to me. Highly recommend it.