Ended up in the emergency department

Posted by Reviewer2565990 on Jul 13, 2015

An hour after taking these, I had such severe upper abdo pain, that I had to go home from work. I didn't make the connection between the pain the this product so I took them again the next day. Again, within an hour of ingesting I ahd such severe upper abdo pain that I though I had a AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) or a sudden perforated gastric ulcer (no history of ulcers!). I ended up in the emergency department for 10 hours on a morphine protocol. Abdo CT and US found nothing. I'm having these capsules analysed because NO product should put a person in an emergency situation like these have done.

Changed formulation as of March 2015

Posted by Reviewer1874207 on Mar 10, 2015

This used to be one of the few available pure adrenal extracts from healthy animals without additives. The manufacturer has changed the formulation and now includes fillers. The pills are also much bigger without having an increased amount of adrenal, so I am estimating they are now at least half filler. I have been purchasing this product for years but will now be looking for something else.