Will reorder this one!

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jan 26, 2010

Good quality buffered C at a very reasonable price. Works well for us and I've used it for almost 4 years now.

Another Top Product

Posted by Reviewer2102308 on Oct 11, 2007

Buffered Vitamin C is so easy on the stomach, and Allergy Research Group is very high quality products. This is the only buffered Vitamin C that I order!

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Oct 25, 2008

What I really wanted for my patient was the buffered powdered Mineral ascorbates by ARG; more cost efficient

Doesn't cause canker sores

Posted by Reviewer3316897 on Jan 09, 2009

My wife can be subject to canker sores if she uses normal ascorbic acid. This buffered Vit. C. prevents her from getting those sores.

Linus Pauling

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Aug 06, 2016

We learned from the visionary genius Linus Pauling that a person can absorb a gram an hour of natural vitamin C to bowel tolerance - without any harm at all - and the vitamin C can ward off the onset of many problems, such as cold and flu, or lessen their damages if not taken in time to stop them all together. Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant, vitally important in maintaining human health; vitamin C has a positive affect of every single part of you that you can think of, beginning with your cells, your brain, your muscles, your skin, your heart, and your immune system. We do not make it ourselves, our bodies cannot store it, and it for that reason we must get some every single day. I have used Nutricology brand exclusively for my entire adult life, and their vitamin C is by far the best. I don't trust any other brand to be as excellent as Nutricology.