Nutricology, ButyrAid, 100 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

ammonia detox

Posted by Reviewer1328478 on Jul 27, 2011

works good. only issue i have is that it is enterically coated and contains magnesium stearate. Is not as smelly as the powdered stuff.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Sep 30, 2011

Its a good one but there are some better with double the price. I think it is a matter of choice

Lead Content

Posted by Reviewer1631643 on Apr 24, 2015

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

I think they've helped

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Nov 22, 2010

Something is working in my supplement cocktail. Bowels have going from every few days with hard, painful motions to daily, complete and healthy. Easy tabs to swallow too.

Healing to intestines

Posted by Reviewer2144084 on Apr 16, 2010

I bought this to be aid in the repair of my lower intestinal pain, I am also taking a few other supps for the first time and those together with Butyraid I am improving.However I wish it were a capsule not a tablet so that I can split the doses easier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »