Best tolerated for some

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 23, 2008

My husband thrives on citrate versions and does terrible on other forms of calcium. This version is a blessing, even though it means more pills to get enough calcium.

Like veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

Veggie caps are great for my allergies. I just wish there was more calcium in each capsule, because I don't like to have to take a whole slew of pills.

This is an excellent pure calcium citrate product.

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2010

Too many other calcium products contain additional ingredients you don't want or that aren't healthy. This one doesn't do that, and is a SUPERB product. When eating specifically for your metabolic type, Protein Types who are Fast Oxidizers require supplemental calcium in their diet in the specific form of calcium citrate because it has an alkalinizing effect on the body. This is an outstanding, easily-absorbable calcium product. The capsules are also easy to swallow.

Makes me sleepy

Posted by Reviewer1053246 on Mar 02, 2011

This calcium makes me sleepy, which is really helpful at night when I feel wired. If i take too much before bed I get nightmares, but if I just take a couple of capsules, it helps me sleep.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2265319 on Apr 13, 2011

No nasty fillers, just Ca citrate. I've been taking quite a few in divided doses throughout the day and then 4 around bed time. I used to have quite a bit of anxiety and insomnia before upping my calcium intake. I'm glad I found out about it's calming effect, I had no idea!

Good Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Sep 30, 2011

As far as I am aware of thanks to the studies of RBTI in regards to the body chemistry, Calcium Citrate is a "neutral" calcium, meaning it can be taken by acidic or alkaline ph's. The price for the Nutricology is just right.

Nutricology, Calcium Citrate, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 28, 2012

Nutricology, Calcium Citrate, 180 Veggie Caps

Nutricology Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

I like this brand. I take this product along with the magnesium. Calcium and Magnesium seems to work best together. Although the Magnesium can be taken several times a day. Calcium should be taken before going to bed.