RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽523.56

₽874.82

Экономия: ₽351.26 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Warning

Отзыв оставлен vitality Apr 17, 2012

Be careful - copper can be inflammatory so only take this if you know you're low in copper. I found it very stimulating as well - couldn't fall asleep. But this is a very good brand. Copper is mildly estrogenic (as is manganese). It needs to be kept in balance with zinc in the body - too much of one can cause a relative deificiency of the other. Hair testing and blood tests help determine your levels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Much better than copper gluconate for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2905899 Mar 29, 2014

A blood test showed that I needed more copper. (Every other nutrient seemed fine on the nutrient blood test.) I tried copper gluconate and felt worse. Then I tried NutriCology's copper sebacate and definitely felt better. It is my understanding that this form is more readily absorbed by the cells. If the copper just sits outside the cells, that isn't good for you. I've not tried other brands of copper sebacate.

very good

Отзыв оставлен KentuckyWildcat Sep 06, 2010

I supplement with copper to balance out my increased supplementation of iron and zinc. This chelated form of copper seems to be well absorbed by my body.

Stomach-gentle copper

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1908266 Nov 03, 2010

Sometimes copper gluconate can upset my stomach. When I thought I needed more than 2 mg, I tried this copper sebacate. Easy to take, no digestive problem. After awhile I didn't need 4 mg any longer, but I'd take this again gladly if I needed to.

excellence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736992 Apr 20, 2010

Much better than the inferior GNC Copper, will be buying this again from Iherb.com

Semi-compatible

Отзыв оставлен 5311939019368596792 Sep 13, 2012

Not quite so easy to digest, but still an asset.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My intestines didn't like it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307313 Dec 19, 2013

I've tried this several times, and it always caused me intestinal upset. My guts are on the sensitive side though. The odd thing is, I finished a bottle of another brand of copper sebacate and didn't have the same problem. I currently take copper bisglycinate without this issue.

diarrhea

Отзыв оставлен 4874087984557966969 Mar 21, 2016

This product make me diarrhea non stop , not suitable for me.

Позиции 1-8 из 8