July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutricology, Copper Sebacate, 75 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Warning

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Be careful - copper can be inflammatory so only take this if you know you're low in copper. I found it very stimulating as well - couldn't fall asleep. But this is a very good brand. Copper is mildly estrogenic (as is manganese). It needs to be kept in balance with zinc in the body - too much of one can cause a relative deificiency of the other. Hair testing and blood tests help determine your levels.

Much better than copper gluconate for me

Posted by Reviewer2905899 on Mar 29, 2014

A blood test showed that I needed more copper. (Every other nutrient seemed fine on the nutrient blood test.) I tried copper gluconate and felt worse. Then I tried NutriCology's copper sebacate and definitely felt better. It is my understanding that this form is more readily absorbed by the cells. If the copper just sits outside the cells, that isn't good for you. I've not tried other brands of copper sebacate.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 06, 2010

I supplement with copper to balance out my increased supplementation of iron and zinc. This chelated form of copper seems to be well absorbed by my body.

Stomach-gentle copper

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 03, 2010

Sometimes copper gluconate can upset my stomach. When I thought I needed more than 2 mg, I tried this copper sebacate. Easy to take, no digestive problem. After awhile I didn't need 4 mg any longer, but I'd take this again gladly if I needed to.

excellence

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Apr 20, 2010

Much better than the inferior GNC Copper, will be buying this again from Iherb.com

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »