not powerful but

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

has its leverage. taste is like the chalk powder,

A good to diet

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Dec 12, 2015

Works well. A good addition to daily diet.

Never again

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Jan 30, 2014

It's too chalky and I choke each time I drink it. I'll stick to the soluable ones.

Keeps me regular

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

The ratio of insoluble fiber to soluble fiber is higher than that from psyllium husk (2:1 vs psyllium's 1:2) This provides bulk to undigested food and keeps you 'going' ;)

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered another one.

When you need the fiber...

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is a nice choice that does not have the top allergens such as wheat, soy, corn, etc. Hard to find a good non-allergen fiber. Glad Nutricology and Iherb offers it. Taste is neutral.

Good Fiber, Bad for Prop 65

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 19, 2012

I have issues with leaky gut, so I purchased this after reading the reviews here regarding insoluble fiber and healing leaky gut. I also did some research on the topic. I decided to purchase it to see how if it would help me. So far, so good. I will not continue on this long term however, because of the Prop 65 issue. For the time being, while I get my digestive tract back in order, I will use it. Then, I will return to the Raw Fiber by Garden of Life.

Great for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer2231392 on Mar 17, 2012

One of my dogs has fiber responsive diarrhea and reacted to the dog food that helped him so I needed an alternative. I read that powdered cellulose can be a great benign fiber source so now I mix it in with canned food three times a day along with some psyllium and he's doing well. I've been using it now for about 3 weeks. Would highly recommend it.

works okay

Posted by Reviewer2208054 on May 11, 2011

seems to be okay-no issues. clean white no taste.

good for leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 11, 2011

I have read that this is the right fiber to take if you have leaky gut. These are insoluble fibers and those are the ones to take with leaky gut. I take it daily in my (soy) yoghurt. I like it. It has no real taste. You have to really stir it well into the yoghurt, otherwise you get lumps. Sometimes I take some soluble fibers with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »