New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I don't have Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Sep 19, 2008

I have every symptom except that I have nerve damage. I have Cervical Disc Radiculopathy from 4 ruptured cervical discs. With that said, I see some improvement in my pain management. I can manage to see my Chiropractor every 2 weeks instead of weekly. I will continue to use this product.

Fibroboost

Posted by Reviewer1502240 on Jan 09, 2009

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

FirbroBoost

Posted by Reviewer2332306 on Dec 25, 2007

Great product! I took this for hair growth and have already seen good results. Works wonders for the skin, too. Only drawback is the steep price.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3060774 on Apr 24, 2008

I leaned about it in the " Second Opinion", Dr. Rowen's Health news letter in Sept.-Oct.'06. The nutrient noticeably improved quality of my sleep, circulations. I stopped taking Aspirin yet the blood coagulation test came out satisfactory. It seems to help cholesterol test to a certain degree. I sent some to a friend with problems of capilary vessels in the heart muscle. He reports the breathing is much easier with about (6) capsules a day.

Good stuff but a bit too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1370815 on Mar 07, 2008

It's always hard to evaluate the effects of a new supplement, but since taking this for a couple of months I have experienced a benefit to energy and revovery levels - enough to make me want to continue taking it. The only problem is, even though iHerb has the best price out there, it does still seem overpriced. At the current exchange rate it's just a little over the minimum tax-free import value for the UK of £18, which means for one bottle I get hit with import tax plus a handling charge coming to about $20 extra. If the price could come down just a bit it would make it much more practical to buy it for a UK customer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »