I don't have Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Sep 19, 2008

I have every symptom except that I have nerve damage. I have Cervical Disc Radiculopathy from 4 ruptured cervical discs. With that said, I see some improvement in my pain management. I can manage to see my Chiropractor every 2 weeks instead of weekly. I will continue to use this product.

Fibroboost

Posted by Reviewer1502240 on Jan 09, 2009

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

FirbroBoost

Posted by Reviewer2332306 on Dec 25, 2007

Great product! I took this for hair growth and have already seen good results. Works wonders for the skin, too. Only drawback is the steep price.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3060774 on Apr 24, 2008

I leaned about it in the " Second Opinion", Dr. Rowen's Health news letter in Sept.-Oct.'06. The nutrient noticeably improved quality of my sleep, circulations. I stopped taking Aspirin yet the blood coagulation test came out satisfactory. It seems to help cholesterol test to a certain degree. I sent some to a friend with problems of capilary vessels in the heart muscle. He reports the breathing is much easier with about (6) capsules a day.

Good stuff but a bit too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1370815 on Mar 07, 2008

It's always hard to evaluate the effects of a new supplement, but since taking this for a couple of months I have experienced a benefit to energy and revovery levels - enough to make me want to continue taking it. The only problem is, even though iHerb has the best price out there, it does still seem overpriced. At the current exchange rate it's just a little over the minimum tax-free import value for the UK of £18, which means for one bottle I get hit with import tax plus a handling charge coming to about $20 extra. If the price could come down just a bit it would make it much more practical to buy it for a UK customer.

Seanol

Posted by Reviewer1130226 on Apr 17, 2008

General wellness product. Research indicates its usefulness in mitigating symptoms for many health problems. It seems to help with my nasal congestion and weight regulation.

fibroboost for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2196491 on Dec 23, 2007

I've been taking this product for several months and it has helped reduce some of the fibromyalgia pain. Takes a few weeks to start working.

Possibly the best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1806110 on May 30, 2008

I have found that this product is quite effective at making me feel better. It is rather expensive, however, and I prefer to take more of it at once less often rather than taking it daily.

Fibroboost Caps

Posted by Reviewer2535600 on Aug 05, 2008

I only recently began taking this product, but so far, I think it is good. I could probably give a better review of it after about 6 months.

Works for Me! part 2

Posted by Reviewer1188621 on Aug 05, 2008

I take FibroBoost along with Fibronol. They seem to work well together to control my fibromyalgia symptoms. Together, they help make life liveable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »