GOOD RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2754384 on Feb 26, 2010

My wife has been in pain for years due to a nerve condition. Used detoxing for a month and then this product. After a month she definitely had relief from the constant pain.

IMPROVED SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Nov 22, 2007

A PRODUCT THAT SEEMS TO HELP MULTI-SYMPTOM SYNDROMES

Ecklonia Cava works

Posted by Reviewer2624150 on Apr 01, 2011

I think it has helped a lot. I have more energy and better sleep.

FibroBoost A#1!

Posted by Reviewer2039977 on Nov 08, 2008

This is the only product I have found that helps my wife`s energy level.AHCC(more expensive)helped a little,but FibroBoost really helps a lot.I hope that the price keeps creeping down so we can order a larger quantity.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3060774 on Apr 24, 2008

I leaned about it in the " Second Opinion", Dr. Rowen's Health news letter in Sept.-Oct.'06. The nutrient noticeably improved quality of my sleep, circulations. I stopped taking Aspirin yet the blood coagulation test came out satisfactory. It seems to help cholesterol test to a certain degree. I sent some to a friend with problems of capilary vessels in the heart muscle. He reports the breathing is much easier with about (6) capsules a day.

FibroBoost

Posted by Reviewer1101213 on Oct 25, 2008

I tried the product because it indicated that it would help lower blood pressure. So far after trying one bottle, I have not seen any lowering of my blood pressure.

Did ZERO

Posted by Reviewer2960931 on Nov 15, 2013

This product did nothing for me.

Good stuff but a bit too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1370815 on Mar 07, 2008

It's always hard to evaluate the effects of a new supplement, but since taking this for a couple of months I have experienced a benefit to energy and revovery levels - enough to make me want to continue taking it. The only problem is, even though iHerb has the best price out there, it does still seem overpriced. At the current exchange rate it's just a little over the minimum tax-free import value for the UK of £18, which means for one bottle I get hit with import tax plus a handling charge coming to about $20 extra. If the price could come down just a bit it would make it much more practical to buy it for a UK customer.

good

Posted by Reviewer1305537 on Nov 02, 2010

great product for overall health

There is a hungry action.

Posted by Reviewer1325567 on Aug 08, 2010

There is a hungry action.