Possibly the best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1806110 on May 30, 2008

I have found that this product is quite effective at making me feel better. It is rather expensive, however, and I prefer to take more of it at once less often rather than taking it daily.

fibro

Posted by Reviewer1197808 on May 06, 2008

seanol is wonderful

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3060774 on Apr 24, 2008

I leaned about it in the " Second Opinion", Dr. Rowen's Health news letter in Sept.-Oct.'06. The nutrient noticeably improved quality of my sleep, circulations. I stopped taking Aspirin yet the blood coagulation test came out satisfactory. It seems to help cholesterol test to a certain degree. I sent some to a friend with problems of capilary vessels in the heart muscle. He reports the breathing is much easier with about (6) capsules a day.

Seanol

Posted by Reviewer1130226 on Apr 17, 2008

General wellness product. Research indicates its usefulness in mitigating symptoms for many health problems. It seems to help with my nasal congestion and weight regulation.

John Bookwalter MD

Posted by Reviewer2251011 on Apr 17, 2008

The product was highly recommended by people I respect but it is too early to tell how well it works for me and my patients

Good stuff but a bit too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1370815 on Mar 07, 2008

It's always hard to evaluate the effects of a new supplement, but since taking this for a couple of months I have experienced a benefit to energy and revovery levels - enough to make me want to continue taking it. The only problem is, even though iHerb has the best price out there, it does still seem overpriced. At the current exchange rate it's just a little over the minimum tax-free import value for the UK of £18, which means for one bottle I get hit with import tax plus a handling charge coming to about $20 extra. If the price could come down just a bit it would make it much more practical to buy it for a UK customer.

FIBROBOOST

Posted by Reviewer1811278 on Jan 19, 2008

EXCELLENT ANTIOXIDANT AND WORKS WELL AS ADJUNCT TO FIBRONOL.

my favorate supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer1161469 on Dec 26, 2007

please continue to make fibroboost available in a reasonable price. it has made a very positive change in me- better sleep and much better mood all day long. so far, it's saving me from the dangers and side effects of anti depression and anxiety drugs. a trmendous product.

FirbroBoost

Posted by Reviewer2332306 on Dec 25, 2007

Great product! I took this for hair growth and have already seen good results. Works wonders for the skin, too. Only drawback is the steep price.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2439447 on Dec 25, 2007

This is and excellent product taken at the doseage of three to four a day, and it releieves a good deal of the pain associated with the malady.