FibroBoost

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Oct 23, 2008

this product really seemed to help my fatigue at first but due to the expense of this product I am trying something else.

Fibroboost

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 07, 2008

I was buying this product suggested in a newsletter Second Opinion. the company they suggested was charging a hugh amount of money for a weaker dose. I was about to stop taking this product that I so need for my blood pressure, when I found your company on the internet. Your product works better and I can now actually afford it. Thanks to iHerb I can stay healthy.

Fibroboost is great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2150606 on Nov 26, 2009

Fibroboost has been very helpful in reducing the inflammation and pain from fibromyalgia for me. It has the added benefit of being a powerful antioxidant as well. It's wonderful to have something like this for chronic pain instead of pharmaceuticals.

Inflamation gone

Posted by Reviewer2538661 on Oct 03, 2009

Helped with my inflamation.

good

Posted by Reviewer1305537 on Nov 02, 2010

great product for overall health

relieves side effects of medicine

Posted by Reviewer1725380 on Mar 08, 2010

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had less side effects than expected.

There is a hungry action.

Posted by Reviewer1325567 on Aug 08, 2010

There is a hungry action.

Over six months of use ... seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking this for over six months. There are two products from Allergy Research Group - Fibroboost and Fibronol (which contains Thiamine) - I made the mistake of buying it one time. I have found that Ecklonia Cava helps regulate my sleep. Aside from that, it is hard to say what positive effect it has had on my health as I take it as part of a regimen. It is somewhat expensive.

Not Sure Yet....

Posted by Reviewer2753918 on Feb 14, 2009

I am almost finished my first bottle and have not noticed any changes at all. I do realize that natural remedies can take longer to work, so I am going to stick with it for another bottle or two and see if there are any noticeable improvements to my health. I have heard good things about this product, so I am not ready to give up on it yet. If you are going to try this I suggest having some patience and more than one bottle!

Seanol

Posted by Reviewer1130226 on Apr 17, 2008

General wellness product. Research indicates its usefulness in mitigating symptoms for many health problems. It seems to help with my nasal congestion and weight regulation.