fibroboost for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2196491 on Dec 23, 2007

I've been taking this product for several months and it has helped reduce some of the fibromyalgia pain. Takes a few weeks to start working.

Possibly the best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1806110 on May 30, 2008

I have found that this product is quite effective at making me feel better. It is rather expensive, however, and I prefer to take more of it at once less often rather than taking it daily.

Fibroboost Caps

Posted by Reviewer2535600 on Aug 05, 2008

I only recently began taking this product, but so far, I think it is good. I could probably give a better review of it after about 6 months.

Works for Me! part 2

Posted by Reviewer1188621 on Aug 05, 2008

I take FibroBoost along with Fibronol. They seem to work well together to control my fibromyalgia symptoms. Together, they help make life liveable.

Seanol

Posted by Reviewer2019554 on Jan 20, 2009

Excellent service and timely delivery from iHerb. Unfortunately, the FibroBoost does not seem to help my muscle pain at this point. Maybe with continued use it will work.

good fast service and price and quality

Posted by Reviewer3334062 on Jul 06, 2011

good fast service and price and quality

iherb service

Posted by Reviewer1917248 on Aug 29, 2011

I have rated the service I have received. As for the product time will have to tell. I will continue to order the product because of the reviews I have read, and will rate the product later. Thank you

John Bookwalter MD

Posted by Reviewer2251011 on Apr 17, 2008

The product was highly recommended by people I respect but it is too early to tell how well it works for me and my patients