July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutricology, Fibronol, 150 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

my fave product for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2784480 on Sep 02, 2007

After 12 years of severe pain & fatigue from fibromyalgia (bedbound for 3+ years)Fibronol has brought me back to the land of the living. I could begin to tell a difference after just five days and have now improved (one year on Fibronol) to the point that I am even working towards training for a Sprint (a very mini triathlon)! I still take prescription meds too, but it is Fibronol that has made the biggest difference of anything I've tried in twelve years.

FIBRONOL

Posted by Reviewer1568131 on Feb 05, 2008

I THINK THESE HAVE REALLY HELPED WITH MY PAIN AND MY ENERGY. I HAVE FIBROMYALGIA AND LOW THYROID FROM HASHIMOTTO'S DISEASE AND MY LEGS USUALLY FELT LIKE LEAD WHEN I TRIED TO WALK AND NOW WALKING IS EASIER. YOU HAVE THE BEST PRICE ALSO...THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Fibronol for Fibromyalgia Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2615176 on Oct 09, 2008

I am taking Fibronol together with FibroBoost and they are working like a charm! I hope that I have finally found the answer. I would love to stop taking the Lyrica that my doctor prescribed so I hope these two products continue to work like they are. I hate prescription drugs and would much rather use a natural alternative. Fibronol and FibroBoost seems to be the answer! I definitely plan to reorder and continue taking these products. I feel like I have my life back and I am now in control, not the Fibromyalgia!

Extra Fibromyalgia Help

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Nov 08, 2007

I take 2or3 of these on the busy days and I am good to go! PLEASE TRY THIS ,,, IT REALLY WORKS.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

My husband seems to have less pain and crabbiness since starting this product. He does not have fibromyalgia but does suffer with chronic low back pain and sequelae from knee surgery 20+ years prior. We will continue with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »