veg friendly & cheap

Posted by 4749031583998150554 on Oct 22, 2013

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

Super agae, Natural ace Inhibitor.

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 06, 2012

I take this for BLood Pressure. It keeps it normal and on occasion has brought a high BP down quickly. This is my opinion, but believe me it works!!

Look closer

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Mar 01, 2012

I gave this a 5 star because Seanol [Ecklonia cave - brown algae] is a great product. I had been using Dr. Best FibroBoost but switch to this one thinking is was cheaper - more pills in the bottle. Seanol is Seanol. But when I looked closer I realized that it took two capsules of the Fibronol to equal the same amount in one FibroBoost. If you don't need or want the extra ingredients in the Fibronol, Dr. Best FibroBoost is a better buy.

For Edema

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Feb 23, 2011

One capsule twice a day along with Nattokinase has reduce my swelling and alleviated my lower leg pain. After about 10 days I notice the pain was gone, I was both pleased and surprised how well it worked and am glad to not have to try and meds. And I did not buy any support socks!

Fibronol,

Posted by Reviewer3219995 on May 18, 2009

Excellent product has help relieve about 80 to 85 % of my sons Gerd symptoms.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

My husband seems to have less pain and crabbiness since starting this product. He does not have fibromyalgia but does suffer with chronic low back pain and sequelae from knee surgery 20+ years prior. We will continue with this product.

mr.Harold Dawson

Posted by Reviewer1234691 on Jan 22, 2009

First time using this product to compare it's effects as compared to Nattokanise.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2640765 on Dec 26, 2008

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, Fibronol, 150 Veggie Caps (ARG-55790) I love this; I ordered it as a trial, but my arthritis is better than it has been in awhile!

Fibronol

Posted by Reviewer1944362 on Oct 24, 2008

Too early to tell but I know my blood pressure is showing lower readings lately. I hope that I can eliminate my blood pressure pills in the near future - been taking them for 15 yrs. Thank you.

Fibronol

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Oct 23, 2008

I like this product at first using along with FibroBoost, but due to the expense of both of these products I am trying something else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »