healthy products

Posted by Reviewer2557922 on Sep 01, 2010

excellent product, good company

Barbara Australia

Posted by Reviewer2843829 on Sep 25, 2010

Can't speak too highly of this product. My husband was diagonised with an enlarged prostate. After 1 bottle of this product his reading went from 11 to 2.5, which is how the readings are taken in Australia. He is continuing with the product to keep the prostate healthy

made a difference

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 10, 2011

It did cause me some prostate irritation at first (I have prostatitis) so I took at a reduced dose (3/day). After a month I noticed definite improvements in urine flow with less prostate swelling.

effective product

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Feb 17, 2011

This is one of the most effective products my husband has tried. Unfortunately, he had to discontinue use because after 9 or 10 days of taking it, gout flared up in his toe joint. He went off the product for a week until the gout cleared up. After about 9-10 days back on the product, gout showed up in his foot again. It is perhaps a coincidence, but this is the only new supplement he has added, so we suspect is the culprit in the gout reappearing.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I notice an easier stream and getting up one less time during the night.

As Good as I have Found

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

I have tried a few bladder and prostate products. The broad range of ingredients in Nutricology, Healthy Prostate & Ovary, 180 Veggie Caps is as good as any I have come across and worth the try.

Rerview

Posted by Reviewer1586551 on Apr 12, 2011

I have only been taking Nutricology for about two weeks, however I can see some subtle changes. Mainly after I Finnish urinating, I Finnish quicker and there is less dribbling. The stream is much stronger. I will continue to use this product for the recommended time.

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2359714 on Sep 30, 2008

My husband has an enlarged prostate, which was acting up. Since taking prostate and ovary tablets things have settled down. He is going to keep on with the tablets for six months and see if his blood test reading comes down. I will keep you informed of the outcome

i herb customer service

Posted by Reviewer3034409 on Mar 27, 2009

sorry. but it's too soon to say as it is my first order. But I do want to say I am happy about iherb service and shipping costs. iherb is now my first stop when searching for health products to buy.

Husband seems to feel better.

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 11, 2011

He has used this formula for some time with great results compared to other ones he had tried, but it seems they may have changed the formula somewhat to a capsule as it doesn't seem to work quite as well as the orginal small tablet did.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »