Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nutricology, Hypothalamus, 100 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unbelievable Sex Hormone Repair

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on May 05, 2010

One of the most important functions of the hypothalamus is to link the nervous system to the endocrine system via the pituitary gland (the sex hormone gland). The hypothalamus controls body temperature, hunger, thirst, fatigue, circadian (sleep) cycles, and the secretion of pituitary hormones. For me, supplementing hypothalamus stopped some debilitating menstrual symptoms. In less than a month it normalized my crazy periods, eliminated hot flashes and controlled some horrible anxiety. Oh, and my sex drive went through the ROOF... be warned and be careful! :) Nutricology's glandulars are the best I've found anywhere. I have to open the capsule and put the product directly in my mouth (it's a large pill), so I know what I'm talking about... If you're comparing products, Nutricology's glanulars have a dry and powdery texture, there's no bad after taste, no bad smell, and no stomach upset later. It took me quite some time to figure out what my body really needed. Hope this info helps you too.

helps with hypoadrenia sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 06, 2010

If you suffer from adrenal insufficiency or adrenal exhaustion and simply cannot sleep, one of these with manganese at bedtime can really help. This brand is nice and clean.

Great Dream Clarity and Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1308583 on Jan 02, 2011

I've found that 1 cap before bed and I really hit the pillow. now trying 1/2 cap: clear dreams, sleep well, not groggy when awake. (2 caps is too much for me). trying for migraine prevention as well, seems to be helping (may try 1/2 cap in am and in pm), will know with more time, but definitely a winner for sleep, rest and dreams.

ME/Fibro Autonomic Dysfunction Assistance

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Oct 12, 2011

FINALLY! Something to calm my system, so I don't freak out at lawn mowing and construction noises, heat, light. I knew my hypothalamus was damaged, even tho MRI didn't show it. This works!! Using w/ adrenal combo (Enzymatic Thpy), next adding pituitary. Go iherb!

Still sizing this up but very good

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on May 29, 2010

Agree with previous reviewer - watch out for your sex drive! Not wanting to be a 24 hour love machine at the moment I use this rather sparingly, but do find it great for evening out whole system. May report back again when I've used it a bit longer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »