• California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

• Customer Ratings

Great product & service

Posted by 4973885350171061191 on Nov 25, 2012

Great product & service

Very satisfied

Posted by 5372174137950072535 on Feb 10, 2015

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

Powerful stuff

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on May 06, 2015

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

great product for cats

Posted by Reviewer1129664 on Dec 01, 2010

not sure where else I owuld find this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 05, 2012

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Cat Suppliments

Posted by 4998010653083612582 on Oct 30, 2013

I use this to make my cat's food. There really isn't much else to say. I've never eaten her food, so I don't know how it tastes.

couldnt try

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 25, 2014

Realise this was too high in histamine for me to use..but probably good if you don't have allergy issues..

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jul 19, 2009

Good product, too early to tell if it is really helping yet. I appreciate being able to purchase products like this which have no problematic fillers for those of us with allergies and sensitivities.

All-around glandular

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Can't tell if it really did anything.

ImmoPlex Glandular

Posted by Reviewer3027983 on Aug 07, 2011

I haven't used this product yet. But I received it promptly and will have more input when I get my kitties and start making homemade raw cat food for them. This was one of the ingredients called for in the vet's recipe if hearts and livers were not available.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »