My favorite lactoferrin!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on May 10, 2010

I've tried quite a few brands, and I always come back to this one. Sometimes I get their pure lactoferrin, which has a higher dose per capsule (but is very expensive). It is wonderful as well, but I like the benefits of the colostrum powder with the lactoferrin. It seems to work best on an empty stomach, and works great for immune building. It is especially good for bacterial infections. I seem to notice endurance benefits when I work out as well.

The best lactoferrin I have taken for sinuses & infections.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 10, 2013

I have tried many different brands & types of lactoferrin including holo lactoferrin & apo lactoferrin. I have also tried many different colostrums but nothing has been an effective as this. I believe the addition of lysozyme may be a key component. A study done a few years ago (Innate Antimicrobial Activity of Nasal Secretions) revealed that the two highest secretions in the nasal mucosa for innate immunity are lactoferrin & lysozyme. As this is one of very few supplements containing lysozyme, I will continue to take it indefinitely.

Take when start to feel sick

Posted by Reviewer2920536 on Jan 19, 2008

I take this when I start to feel sick. Works wonders.

roger

Posted by Reviewer1720093 on Oct 14, 2008

good stuff

4 pills of lactoferrin everynight + lauric acid

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Dec 31, 2016

I don't know if the monolaurin or the lactoferrin made my fathers arthritis disappear but something worked and worked very well. One day my 60 year old father woke up and couldn't raise his arms above his head and his hands were swelling up. He is a very active person who loves to work hard so naturally he was terrified. After a lot of reading I decided to put him on monnolaurin and lactoferrin and within a month he was back to normal or actually better than normal because his skin looked a lot better. He still takes these pills everyday for the past year because he doesn't want to have any chance of reoccurring issues. I wish I could say that some of my father's friends followed his advice on taking monolaurin and lactoferrin so I could have more anecdotal stories to tell about these products but they are still stuck getting steroid injections and taking pharmaceutical products for their arthritis and as one would expect, they have not gotten any better. My father also cut out 95% of his alcohol consumption and sugar intake.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Hoping this will help prevent yeast infections while on long term antibiotic treatment. Have been taking a colostrum supplement for a couple months now to support my immune system so this combo is a good find for me.

laktoferrin

Posted by Reviewer2052741 on Sep 27, 2008

reliable brand, quality product.

Diet!!

Posted by Reviewer1869126 on Sep 12, 2012

Looks like to preceed diet

Great product ....***** five stars