A catch-22 supplement - Good to have as an emergency, short-term remedy only

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 16, 2014

Great to have on hand as an emergency remedy - i.e. purines, aldehydes, sulfites, xanthines - however is not something I would or indeed can take regularly, due to the fact it's a potent antagonist of selenium, magnesium and phosphorus - all essential for energy production/bone/endocrine health. I suggest any 'persistent' 'detox' reaction might be due to this antagonism - I just don't believe in persistent, difficult-to-resolve candida or the idea that copper needs to be chelated into oblivion (many enzymes need it - I believe when copper is high on hair tissue analysis it's usually excess antagonists/synergists and/or enzyme inhibition, e.g. tyrosinase, catechol oxidase et al - rather than too much copper per se). Suggest anyone taking molybdenum also ensure adequate selenium and magnesium at the very least or they may find themselves having an awful time. Perhaps the biggest flaw eating high-molybdenum foods every day - nutrient antagonism (leading to thyroid issues, CFS, MCS, etc). Anyway - I dislike the additives in this liquid though find it to be superior to the Source Naturals sublingual and accept the additives are likely needed for 'stability' or 'freshness'. I like the fact it's not a megadose and being able to adjust dose by drop - it's safer. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Be careful using this

Posted by Reviewer2246246 on Dec 11, 2009

Make sure that molybenum should be added to your body. I did not suffer, but had the wrong idea and am glad I found out the facts. Not good for gout.

OK, but doesnt work for me with what I needed it for

Posted by DebsPicks on May 08, 2012

I have candida albicans and i ordered this. come to find out, it has alcohol in it and i cant have alcohol. and when i did use it, i did have a reaction. otherwise it would have been a fine product i am sure. I need to order tablets.

Recommended for detoxification

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 20, 2009

I don't notice any improvements but it is recommended by physicians for it detox capabilities.