COPPER MERCURY LEAD DETOX

Posted by 5139921469572825998 on Jun 27, 2013

I PURCHASED THIS FROM IHERB TO HELP ELIMINATE COPPER TOXICITY THAT SHOWED UP IN A HAIR TEST FROM THE EVEN BETTER NOW WEB SITE (GREAT HAIR ANALYSIS RESULTS THROUGH THEM) THIS MOLY HELPED PICK UP MY DEPLETED MOOD ALSO REPLENISH INTAKE FROM ALL THE CHELATING TO REMOVE THE MERCURY & LEAD I HAD OVERLOADING MY BODY WHICH WAS SURELY KILLING ME. I WAS TAKING NATURAL EDTA CILANTRO ALA NAC SELENIUM DANDELION HIGH DOSES OF SODIUM ASCORBATE (VIT C NON ACID FORM) LIPOCEUTICAL GLUTATHIONE & ABOUT 40 OTHER NATURAL HERBS WHICH I WILL WRITE REVIEWS ABOUT IN IHERB AS THAT IS WHERE I BOUGHT ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY CAN NOT BE BEATEN. TOP OF THE RANGE IN EVERY WAY I AM A FAN FOR LIFE THANK YOU IHERB...ALONG WITH THE REMOVAL OF MY MERCURY FILLINGS & CESSATION OF THE CESSPOOL CHEMICAL SOUP WE HAVE FOR WATER IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS LOADED WITH WASTE PRODUCT FLUORIDE SMELLY CHLORINE & BUGS ETC.... I LOST ALL THE FOLLOWING----MY CONFUSION, CHRONIC FATIGUE, VERTIGO, NUMB FINGERS & TOES, LOSS OF VISION, COORDINATION, BALANCE, ELECTRIC PULSES IN MY LIMBS, RHEUMATOID LEVELS OF 80 & HIGHER, BRAIN FOG MEMORY LOSS, MENTAL STUPOR, RINGING EARS CONSTANTLY AND ALMOST ALL OF MY 110 UNEXPLAINED MEDICAL SYMPTOMS HAVE ALL BUT DISAPPEARED. MERCURY DOES NOT BELONG IN OUR MOUTHS NO MATTER HOW CHEAP IT IS COMPARED TO ANYTHING. IT IS A DEADLY NEUROTOXIN & IS UNSAFE IN THE HUMAN BODY. THANKS AGAIN IHERB FOR THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA THANKS YOU

Excellent results for Candida

Posted by Reviewer1452110 on Apr 27, 2011

I have used this product for several years now for candida symptoms. It works almost immediately to relieve the symptoms. After a few days it seems to eradicate candida flare-ups altogether. I would not be without this product.

Cavity fighter

Posted by Reviewer1145722 on Jul 11, 2008

I bought this because I keep reading it is far more effective in preventing cavities than fluoride. I'm giving it a 5 star, because this stuff is impossible to find elsewhere.

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Jan 27, 2010

Good helped to resolve the fenol intolerance problem for my 5yo child.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Jul 17, 2012

A health care provider suggested this and I do think it is helpful for me (I have severe CFS and chemical sensitivities). Additionally, as a result of doing some reading about Molyb I decided to give a couple of drops per day to my dog. From what I read and have observed in my own dog - it seems to keep away a mild hot spot she was developing near her tail. Do your own research on this. I try to be careful with the use of supplements with my pets because I don't want to throw their systems out of balance, but I have found a few things that make a big difference and this is one of them.

Very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on Sep 11, 2007

This is another of Karma farm's highly recommended products. Our son has autism. This product, and any product from this manufacturer is SAFE for him because it contains no unneccessary ingredients. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2885669 on Apr 12, 2009

No taste, flexible potency

perfect form

Posted by Reviewer1792328 on Jul 23, 2010

Perfect! molybdenum is not present in the nature in pure metallic form. In blood, soils, water, foods.. Is in form of molybdate. Amonium molybdate are the unique form used in injectable molybdenum, in medical praxis

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I'm happy that I'm able to get molybdenum in a liquid form.

Excelent quality

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Apr 14, 2009

I love this product as I can measure a very precise amount and change the amount according to my needs. It is tasteless in water and easily utilised.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »