Easy way to get molybdenum

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

A couple of drops and you're done for the day. Massive doses of molybdenum are harmful

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I'm happy that I'm able to get molybdenum in a liquid form.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2091152 on Jan 08, 2015

Functional doctor told me to use this with chromium to detox copper. I take 2 drops per day and 400mcg of chromium.

Excelent quality

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Apr 14, 2009

I love this product as I can measure a very precise amount and change the amount according to my needs. It is tasteless in water and easily utilised.

Be careful using this

Posted by Reviewer2246246 on Dec 11, 2009

Make sure that molybenum should be added to your body. I did not suffer, but had the wrong idea and am glad I found out the facts. Not good for gout.

molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer3063012 on Apr 12, 2008

We have island smog from Kilauea volcano fumes, This provides significant relief for headache and chest pain from the vog.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 20, 2008

Great price for this product as it lasts for a long time.

This product helps me alot

Posted by Reviewer2811589 on Nov 17, 2015

At the dose recommended on the package label, I perceived no benefit. Only after I increased the dose to about 250 micrograms/day did I begin to notice benefit. I switched to the Thorne Research Molybdenum product, a glycinate, at 1000 micrograms (one daily at bedtime/empty stomach) for the increased dose. Both products significantly improved my daytime energy levels and dream recall, but the Thorne produce was more convenient at the higher dose. After a year taking 1 mg/day, I started taking half capsules out of concern about the high dose though I had no perceptible side effects at 1g/day. I am buying the Nutricology product once again for my wife because it is more convenient to take at a lower dose. I will probably take it too, alternating between the Thorne glycinate half-dose and the Nutricology molybdate in a search for the minimum effective dose. The combination of molybdenum and B6 has helped me more than anything else with life-long fatigue. I wish I had discovered this sort of relief 35 years ago, but please consider there are many causes for fatigue this product may not help.

Does the trick

Posted by DoctorMav on Jan 03, 2013

This is a good product and delivers a reasonable dose for the price.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Aug 08, 2012

Purchased this as would be easier to include in 5yo's cereal. Keep this product coming as molybdenum is hard to come by in liquid form.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »