perfect form

Posted by Reviewer1792328 on Jul 23, 2010

Perfect! molybdenum is not present in the nature in pure metallic form. In blood, soils, water, foods.. Is in form of molybdate. Amonium molybdate are the unique form used in injectable molybdenum, in medical praxis

Good

Posted by Reviewer2885669 on Apr 12, 2009

No taste, flexible potency

Excelent quality

Posted by Reviewer1237027 on Apr 14, 2009

I love this product as I can measure a very precise amount and change the amount according to my needs. It is tasteless in water and easily utilised.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2091152 on Jan 08, 2015

Functional doctor told me to use this with chromium to detox copper. I take 2 drops per day and 400mcg of chromium.

This product helps me alot

Posted by Reviewer2811589 on Nov 17, 2015

At the dose recommended on the package label, I perceived no benefit. Only after I increased the dose to about 250 micrograms/day did I begin to notice benefit. I switched to the Thorne Research Molybdenum product, a glycinate, at 1000 micrograms (one daily at bedtime/empty stomach) for the increased dose. Both products significantly improved my daytime energy levels and dream recall, but the Thorne produce was more convenient at the higher dose. After a year taking 1 mg/day, I started taking half capsules out of concern about the high dose though I had no perceptible side effects at 1g/day. I am buying the Nutricology product once again for my wife because it is more convenient to take at a lower dose. I will probably take it too, alternating between the Thorne glycinate half-dose and the Nutricology molybdate in a search for the minimum effective dose. The combination of molybdenum and B6 has helped me more than anything else with life-long fatigue. I wish I had discovered this sort of relief 35 years ago, but please consider there are many causes for fatigue this product may not help.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I'm happy that I'm able to get molybdenum in a liquid form.

Very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on Sep 11, 2007

This is another of Karma farm's highly recommended products. Our son has autism. This product, and any product from this manufacturer is SAFE for him because it contains no unneccessary ingredients. Highly recommended!

molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer3063012 on Apr 12, 2008

We have island smog from Kilauea volcano fumes, This provides significant relief for headache and chest pain from the vog.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 20, 2008

Great price for this product as it lasts for a long time.

Does the trick

Posted by DoctorMav on Jan 03, 2013

This is a good product and delivers a reasonable dose for the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »