Good

Posted by Reviewer1552206 on Aug 17, 2009

Easy to dose, but no opinion on the quality of the product at this stage.

OK, but doesnt work for me with what I needed it for

Posted by DebsPicks on May 08, 2012

I have candida albicans and i ordered this. come to find out, it has alcohol in it and i cant have alcohol. and when i did use it, i did have a reaction. otherwise it would have been a fine product i am sure. I need to order tablets.

Used this a number of times without issue in the past...

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Apr 09, 2010

but can't tolerate it now. It did boost my molybdenum values in hair analysis which is what I wanted.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer2873629 on May 29, 2009

very happy with the product thanks

Prompt shipment

Posted by Reviewer1370544 on Apr 17, 2008

My order was shipped promptly. If I need further products, I will go with your company. Thank you.

karla, MI

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Mar 04, 2008

First time use, too soon to see results.

Good for kid's dose

Posted by Reviewer1031380 on Nov 03, 2009

This liquid molybdenum is tasteless and easy to put in a child's drink. Each drop equals 25 micrograms, so this product allows you to give a small but exact dose. It does contain alcohol, but the amount in a drop or two doesn't concern me.

A returning customer

Posted by Reviewer2771744 on Jan 15, 2008

Good price, well packed and a timely ship. What more could I want.

This product helps me alot

Posted by Reviewer2811589 on Nov 17, 2015

At the dose recommended on the package label, I perceived no benefit. Only after I increased the dose to about 250 micrograms/day did I begin to notice benefit. I switched to the Thorne Research Molybdenum product, a glycinate, at 1000 micrograms (one daily at bedtime/empty stomach) for the increased dose. Both products significantly improved my daytime energy levels and dream recall, but the Thorne produce was more convenient at the higher dose. After a year taking 1 mg/day, I started taking half capsules out of concern about the high dose though I had no perceptible side effects at 1g/day. I am buying the Nutricology product once again for my wife because it is more convenient to take at a lower dose. I will probably take it too, alternating between the Thorne glycinate half-dose and the Nutricology molybdate in a search for the minimum effective dose. The combination of molybdenum and B6 has helped me more than anything else with life-long fatigue. I wish I had discovered this sort of relief 35 years ago, but please consider there are many causes for fatigue this product may not help.

Good

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

If you take a lot of sulfary things like liposomal glutathione or eat a lot of garlic/onions, you might get sulfar toxicity, but this will balance that out.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »