Nutricology, Lumbrokinase, 30 Enteric-Coated Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

lumbrokinase

Posted by Reviewer2371548 on Feb 20, 2009

within a week my bulging varicose veins had improved by 80%! It didn't upset my stomach or bother my MCS. I am allergic to soy, so this is a good replacement for nattokinase.

Lumbrokinase Capsules are Great

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Mar 30, 2008

I purchase these capsules for my mother. She was purchasing the Boluoke from another source and the Boluoke was at least 3 times as much. The Lumbrokinase is as potent as the Boluoke and a lot less money. Thank you iHerb for bringing us another great product at a reasonable price.

An Excellent Fibrinolytic

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Aug 10, 2008

I have been researching fibrinolytics for exactly twenty years and I can report excellent results from this product. Lumbrokinase is effective for me without side effects and this one is a very purified powder in an enteric-coated capsule so it doesn't have to be taken away from food.It works well by itself and nattokinase taken in rotation will provide additional fibrinolysis.

Rob

Posted by Reviewer2532965 on Jun 19, 2008

Essential product for prophylactic cardiovascular system intervention. Lumbrokinase can be used along with certain other supplements to maintain a healthy circulatory system, and at higher doses it can rid the circulatory system of blood clots--apparently without undue risk of bleeding. This product can greatly reduce the blood fibrin levels.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2665544 on Feb 01, 2010

This product works so well. I bought this for my husband, who has diagnosed as pulmonary embolism three years ago. He had been taking warfarin for 2 years, and switched to Lumbrokinase last year. Immediately after taking Lumbrokinase, his conditions improved dramatically. Now, he enjoys his life without too much worries. It has no side effects. However, he has to keep taking the pills because if he skips it, his conditions change quickly. I was so glad that I tried it even I was skeptical about the product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »