This may be great...

Posted by 5391190142905336888 on Nov 15, 2014

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

regular gut

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

works really well once you get past the nasty taste

ghastly taste yet the only magnesium oil here

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Sep 28, 2010

I had a hard time finding magnesium oil on this site. I kept reading how it is essential, so I took the plunge. The taste is quite bitter. I am unable to drink much of it in tea or a light juice. When I bite the bullet it makes me grimmace. I tried applying it topically, once, and it made my skin itch. I am still trying to figure out how to take it. My boyfriend thinks it is fine as long as it mixed with a strong fruit flavored vitamin powder.

Bottle arrived with the cap broken...

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Jan 01, 2011

and some had spilled, but most was okay. I don't know about this one. I'd say it helps a little, but the chelated or ionic ones work faster. Otherwise, it's okay.

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2013

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!

The product is ok. It has some effect it does not taste that bad but its magnesium content is very low & does induce loose stools

Posted by 5119824266470926137 on Oct 18, 2016

In my search for a chemical/additive/filler free magnesium supplement I forgot to see how much magnesium is there in this. Its a measly 66mg. That is the only bad thing about it. And if you take more than 5ml there is a chance you will get loose stools. So its not really absorb-able. I did not go for Magnesium Threonate because I felt it was just hype and the price was not worth it. When I saw that one of the chemical free supplements contained 240mg magnesium in one dosage I was saddened I knew I made a mistake. I calculate the price per magnesium content and This is costlier by 4 times and other MgCl supplements also are costlier or the same price(the really cheap filler and junk ones) So my next supplement will be mangesium threonate I am sure it will work better since its has more mg per serving that is why it is costly. A few tips with this liquid. Have it with some acid like apple cider vinegar or lime juice or citrust fruit juices. Cause this is very alkaline and it will just stop the acid production in your stomach. Don't have it before a meal you just wont feel hungry and will feel bloated afterwards. Even with lime/vinegar I find its best to have atleast half and hour before a meal.