New To iHerb?

Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 3-star

regular gut

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

works really well once you get past the nasty taste

ghastly taste yet the only magnesium oil here

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Sep 28, 2010

I had a hard time finding magnesium oil on this site. I kept reading how it is essential, so I took the plunge. The taste is quite bitter. I am unable to drink much of it in tea or a light juice. When I bite the bullet it makes me grimmace. I tried applying it topically, once, and it made my skin itch. I am still trying to figure out how to take it. My boyfriend thinks it is fine as long as it mixed with a strong fruit flavored vitamin powder.

Bottle arrived with the cap broken...

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Jan 01, 2011

and some had spilled, but most was okay. I don't know about this one. I'd say it helps a little, but the chelated or ionic ones work faster. Otherwise, it's okay.

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2013

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!