Tranquility!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Helps sleep and B/P !

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 14, 2011

This product is excellent as a relaxant to sleep @noc.

feel more relaxed + happy

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on Dec 05, 2011

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

A Mag that is really absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2141254 on Mar 31, 2012

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

Good product to use morning and night

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on May 10, 2010

Good product. Taken orally in conjunction with MgCl2 transdermally (thru skin). Helps to increase MgCl2 into cells to increase mitochondrial burning for energy.

Combat Calcium buildup

Posted by Reviewer1433686 on Jul 26, 2009

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on Oct 09, 2011

I originally began taking this to try to lower my blood pressure as a friend of mine did (in three months from 170 to 120). So far mine has only gone up to l50/169. It has also helped me to get a good night's sleep, and it is certainly worth that as I have had insomnia for sometime.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »