Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great product

Posted by Reviewer1272882 on Apr 01, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS NOW AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS MY BLOOD PRESURE HAS DROPPED 10 POINTS, JOINT PAIN IS GONE, I HAVE BEEN APPLYING TO HAIR AND SCALP AND MY GRAY IS TURNING BACK TO NATURAL HAIR COLOR AND I HAVE A LOT OF NEW HAIR GROWTH, MY NAILS ARE GROWING AND ARE NO LONGER BRITTLE, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE,

Magnesium Chloride Changed My Life

Posted by Reviewer2766122 on Jan 27, 2011

After years of problems sleeping, being more tired in the morning than when I went to bed, and continual headaches, I am pleased to say that this liquid magnesium supplement changed my life. I sleep better at night, have almost zero headaches and magnesium chloride naturally helps to keep the digestive/waste system regular. Maybe that is too much information, however in this day with high rates of constipation and other bowel trouble, it is important that things keep moving smoothly. I was highly satisfied with the speed in which I received my order as well. Thank you!

at last magnesium absorption!

Posted by burdypie on May 21, 2010

This is the first magnesium I have absorbed! Felt its effects almost immediately,muscle strength, mood,brain, skin. Fibromyalgic for decades, and at last something that has given me hope!!!I am able to tolerate high doses of this, unlike tablet form I have taken for years. I want to thank reviewers, this is how I came to try this Liquid form. burdypie Australia

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1046212 on Jun 29, 2009

I always had painful periods but as I am getting older now 35 I been feeling very depressed prior my periods. My nurse practitioner told me that I was probably laking some minerals. Among other things she told me I should take magnesium pills but I told her I had taken them forever and they never did anything to help me. I then, on my own decide to try the liquid form instead. I have to say that I didn't think this would do anything for me, but the results are unbelievable. I don't feel near depressed as I used to near my periods and on top of that I have a lot more energy than I used too. I like to mix it with my green tea. I also discovered that if I mixed it with my lotion and apply to my face makes my skin look like baby face. I love it!!!

Aid in lowering my blood pressure!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Dec 17, 2007

This is a good product to aid in lowering pressure and as a mild sedative. Please don't use if you are going to drive or use motorized equipment. Very good product.