The product is ok. It has some effect it does not taste that bad but its magnesium content is very low & does induce loose stools

Posted by 5119824266470926137 on Oct 18, 2016

In my search for a chemical/additive/filler free magnesium supplement I forgot to see how much magnesium is there in this. Its a measly 66mg. That is the only bad thing about it. And if you take more than 5ml there is a chance you will get loose stools. So its not really absorb-able. I did not go for Magnesium Threonate because I felt it was just hype and the price was not worth it. When I saw that one of the chemical free supplements contained 240mg magnesium in one dosage I was saddened I knew I made a mistake. I calculate the price per magnesium content and This is costlier by 4 times and other MgCl supplements also are costlier or the same price(the really cheap filler and junk ones) So my next supplement will be mangesium threonate I am sure it will work better since its has more mg per serving that is why it is costly. A few tips with this liquid. Have it with some acid like apple cider vinegar or lime juice or citrust fruit juices. Cause this is very alkaline and it will just stop the acid production in your stomach. Don't have it before a meal you just wont feel hungry and will feel bloated afterwards. Even with lime/vinegar I find its best to have atleast half and hour before a meal.

sushant gupta

Posted by 4950390895790012864 on Jan 23, 2016

too too too good!!!

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on May 29, 2010

Quality product

Liquid Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on May 20, 2010

Like taking it in liquid form. The taste is a bit strong but diluted in water not bad. Even better diluted in juice.

I am pleased with this purchase

Posted by Reviewer2395326 on May 03, 2010

Fast dispatch, arrives in perfect condition, THANKS

Magnesium Chloride liquid

Posted by Reviewer3129469 on Feb 04, 2011

Just received product and was planning on using it topically because I see that many others have used it that way. The bottle doesn't give any directions for that and when I called the manufacturer they could not recommend how to use it topically. I would appreciate anyone using it this way to post how they mixed it and how much they apply. I am anxious to get started...I took it orally for the first time so I can't really say anything about it yet, but I am hopeful I'll have great results.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

works well, but tastes hideous.

mild

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Jun 25, 2010

but not very potent and taste not so great

It works right away

Posted by Reviewer2668219 on Aug 24, 2009

good quality product.

easily absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1251928 on Jun 08, 2009

Good product well tolerated and easily absorbed