Great MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

I was so happy to find this product after my research about absorption and bioavailability of magnesium products. Chloride is the best out there and am so happy Iherb carries it. I use it with WomensSense MagSense and my heart has stopped its irregular beating. I feel less calm and patient. really relaxes the body. Use RAV 813 if ordering. Thanks!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Aug 27, 2013

Very well absorbed.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2281188 on Jun 25, 2012

This is the second bottle. Excellent result!

Review of Nutricology Magnesium Chloride Liquid 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2008877 on Oct 19, 2011

I'm very satisfied with the product and the vendor. Everything was perfect, the product is what I expect and the purchase process was a pleasure. Congrats Iherb. I'm your customer from now on.

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on May 16, 2011

Helps with Restless leg Syndrome, 1- 2 tspn in evening before bed. I have also found it is integral to helping with the muscle spasms and twitches that I experience due to malabsorption problems.

Magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer1887015 on May 19, 2011

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 02, 2011

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1842112 on Oct 10, 2011

i seem to feel better than before, i love iherb.com

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

Great product

Posted by 4860882877203265187 on Jun 10, 2016

Haven't used it long enough to judge. However did have small pimply spots on face. This was highlighted as part of how the chloride reacts in the body. So I just cut it out for a while. Clearly it is working, I just need to stick with it. No horrible taste Like some reviews state. Easy to digest. It's liquid form and I love that it doesn't need to be broken down in my gut and easier absorbed. Great price, thumbs up against for iherb.