Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2281188 on Jun 25, 2012

This is the second bottle. Excellent result!

Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on May 16, 2011

Helps with Restless leg Syndrome, 1- 2 tspn in evening before bed. I have also found it is integral to helping with the muscle spasms and twitches that I experience due to malabsorption problems.

Magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer1887015 on May 19, 2011

I just started to take this product and is helps me wiht my digestion and allergies, this particular product is good and strong enough consistency for the bottle to last for a good amoount of time.

Pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 02, 2011

From what i understand this is the most absorbable form of magnesium, you get 34% RDA per teaspoon, it tastes similar to salt water but not too bad when mixed in drinks.

Review of Nutricology Magnesium Chloride Liquid 8 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2008877 on Oct 19, 2011

I'm very satisfied with the product and the vendor. Everything was perfect, the product is what I expect and the purchase process was a pleasure. Congrats Iherb. I'm your customer from now on.

Magnesium Chloride Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on Oct 09, 2011

I originally began taking this to try to lower my blood pressure as a friend of mine did (in three months from 170 to 120). So far mine has only gone up to l50/169. It has also helped me to get a good night's sleep, and it is certainly worth that as I have had insomnia for sometime.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1842112 on Oct 10, 2011

i seem to feel better than before, i love iherb.com

Combat Calcium buildup

Posted by Reviewer1433686 on Jul 26, 2009

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

foul taste and stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

Yes, liquid seems to absorb better than tablets. But this version of magnesium tasted horrible and also badly irritated my stomach. The Country Life cal/mag liquid works a lot better.