The product is ok. It has some effect it does not taste that bad but its magnesium content is very low & does induce loose stools

Posted by 5119824266470926137 on Oct 18, 2016

In my search for a chemical/additive/filler free magnesium supplement I forgot to see how much magnesium is there in this. Its a measly 66mg. That is the only bad thing about it. And if you take more than 5ml there is a chance you will get loose stools. So its not really absorb-able. I did not go for Magnesium Threonate because I felt it was just hype and the price was not worth it. When I saw that one of the chemical free supplements contained 240mg magnesium in one dosage I was saddened I knew I made a mistake. I calculate the price per magnesium content and This is costlier by 4 times and other MgCl supplements also are costlier or the same price(the really cheap filler and junk ones) So my next supplement will be mangesium threonate I am sure it will work better since its has more mg per serving that is why it is costly. A few tips with this liquid. Have it with some acid like apple cider vinegar or lime juice or citrust fruit juices. Cause this is very alkaline and it will just stop the acid production in your stomach. Don't have it before a meal you just wont feel hungry and will feel bloated afterwards. Even with lime/vinegar I find its best to have atleast half and hour before a meal.

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2013

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!

foul taste and stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

Yes, liquid seems to absorb better than tablets. But this version of magnesium tasted horrible and also badly irritated my stomach. The Country Life cal/mag liquid works a lot better.

absorbed transdermally ...

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010

using it topically, really relaxes me, sleep soundly

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Nov 21, 2009

I take this as well as magnesium chloride tablets. You can add a tea spoon of this to a glass of bicarbonated water (potassium bicarbonate) & also add some sodium bicarbonate (¼ tea spoon) for a very refreshing drink. It has a slight vanilla flavour. I ordered 4 bottles & one broke in transit. iHerb reimbursed me, excellent service!

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology,Magnesium chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz. (236) (ARG-50320)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 25, 2008

This is my first time usage of this health product, for personal use, so I am still checking on its'overall benefits. So far, I have had no adverse reactions, only positive benefits. Thanks.

regular gut

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

works really well once you get past the nasty taste

Disappointment with Mag. Clor. Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2148741 on Apr 04, 2008

Did not make skin more moist. Stayed just as dry as ever. Perhaps it is to be used in combination with something else. But used alone, it did not improve skin quality.

fritolay66

Posted by Reviewer1070519 on Oct 02, 2008

extremely effective and pairing with other forms.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 02, 2009

I use topically, works great.