magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer2927232 on Feb 15, 2010

Seems to be a good product after limited usage. Unfortunately one bottle cap was broken during shipping and leaked entire contents into package.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Feb 01, 2010

I starting using this to help with muscle pain from Fibromyalgia. I was taking magnesium pills forever and saw no improvement. However, since taking it in the liquid form I have felt much less pain.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Jan 14, 2010

I mix this with my vegetable juice to take it. It is a little salty so it is easy to take mixed with the juice than to take it by itself. I am happy with this product so far.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2386940 on Jan 13, 2010

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Nov 21, 2009

I take this as well as magnesium chloride tablets. You can add a tea spoon of this to a glass of bicarbonated water (potassium bicarbonate) & also add some sodium bicarbonate (¼ tea spoon) for a very refreshing drink. It has a slight vanilla flavour. I ordered 4 bottles & one broke in transit. iHerb reimbursed me, excellent service!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer3298868 on Nov 21, 2009

I love how this shows you how much elemental magnesium your taking. My previous bottle didn't so I give this a big thumbs up. All magnesium has to be transformed into the chloride form in our stomach so this is the best one to be taking. It's great on the skin too and absorbs instantly.

Tranquility!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Chloride Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2598830 on Oct 18, 2009

Is a very good product, I am taking Magnesium Chloride for 3 weeks now. I sleep better; my nails are stronger and help to reduce my neck pain. I take it once a day before bedtime. I try to take it also in the morning but make me sleepy and wasn’t well tolerated by my digestive system.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 02, 2009

I use topically, works great.

It works right away