Allergy Research Group, Nutricology,Magnesium chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz. (236) (ARG-50320)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 25, 2008

This is my first time usage of this health product, for personal use, so I am still checking on its'overall benefits. So far, I have had no adverse reactions, only positive benefits. Thanks.

Magnesium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer3250928 on May 05, 2008

Testing this product for alkaline maintenance- so far it works.

Bottle arrived with the cap broken...

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Jan 01, 2011

and some had spilled, but most was okay. I don't know about this one. I'd say it helps a little, but the chelated or ionic ones work faster. Otherwise, it's okay.

ghastly taste yet the only magnesium oil here

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Sep 28, 2010

I had a hard time finding magnesium oil on this site. I kept reading how it is essential, so I took the plunge. The taste is quite bitter. I am unable to drink much of it in tea or a light juice. When I bite the bullet it makes me grimmace. I tried applying it topically, once, and it made my skin itch. I am still trying to figure out how to take it. My boyfriend thinks it is fine as long as it mixed with a strong fruit flavored vitamin powder.

My Order

Posted by Reviewer3095886 on Feb 03, 2008

I was very satisfied with my order. It was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I love the web set up of Iherb as I can only access dialup service and this format loads quickly for me because they don't automatically load a ton of pictures of items. I will shop here again. Brenda

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 15, 2008

Don't know yet. ordered for child with internal ear bone damage. I put the stars on because you required it and because Allergy Research has tiptop products.

Magnesium Cloride, I belive is a good product for good health

Posted by Reviewer3073572 on Apr 17, 2011

I have read about this product, and find that it is good for many different purpose in the body. I am happy to try this out.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1167596 on Apr 30, 2011

It arrived on time...no complaints!!!!

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer3081976 on May 12, 2011

I am very pleased with the product and more please with the swift delivery of my order. I certainly will continue to order from your company and will pass along your company name and info. to anyone in the market for items you sell. Thank you very much. Happy customer...Linda Miller

good/great

Posted by bruegger on Jun 28, 2012

good/great, taste was good, a little bitter, but the taste made u think it was working.