Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer3081976 on May 12, 2011

I am very pleased with the product and more please with the swift delivery of my order. I certainly will continue to order from your company and will pass along your company name and info. to anyone in the market for items you sell. Thank you very much. Happy customer...Linda Miller

Good product

Posted by 5648229699782640814 on Nov 26, 2015

its the best way to add magnesium to one's diet

Good Magnesium

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

I like taking different forms of Magnesium.

Great Magnesium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Aug 21, 2014

This stuff is wonderful! Mix it with juice, milk, or coffee.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1167596 on Apr 30, 2011

It arrived on time...no complaints!!!!

EXCELLENT SELLER–AAA+++

Posted by 4908942427607567300 on Apr 29, 2015

EXCELLENT SELLER–Very Good Item (quality,price), Safe Packing, Fast shipping! Thank You! AAA+++

Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013

good

Great product

Posted by 4860882877203265187 on Jun 10, 2016

Haven't used it long enough to judge. However did have small pimply spots on face. This was highlighted as part of how the chloride reacts in the body. So I just cut it out for a while. Clearly it is working, I just need to stick with it. No horrible taste Like some reviews state. Easy to digest. It's liquid form and I love that it doesn't need to be broken down in my gut and easier absorbed. Great price, thumbs up against for iherb.

High quality magnesium

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

I won't talk about all the benefits of magnesium chloride, but about the product. This magnesium is great, and this form particulary can really make a difference. It's high quality no doubt about that. The taste is not very good (kind of like alcohol), but it's OK.

The product is ok. It has some effect it does not taste that bad but its magnesium content is very low & does induce loose stools

Posted by 5119824266470926137 on Oct 18, 2016

In my search for a chemical/additive/filler free magnesium supplement I forgot to see how much magnesium is there in this. Its a measly 66mg. That is the only bad thing about it. And if you take more than 5ml there is a chance you will get loose stools. So its not really absorb-able. I did not go for Magnesium Threonate because I felt it was just hype and the price was not worth it. When I saw that one of the chemical free supplements contained 240mg magnesium in one dosage I was saddened I knew I made a mistake. I calculate the price per magnesium content and This is costlier by 4 times and other MgCl supplements also are costlier or the same price(the really cheap filler and junk ones) So my next supplement will be mangesium threonate I am sure it will work better since its has more mg per serving that is why it is costly. A few tips with this liquid. Have it with some acid like apple cider vinegar or lime juice or citrust fruit juices. Cause this is very alkaline and it will just stop the acid production in your stomach. Don't have it before a meal you just wont feel hungry and will feel bloated afterwards. Even with lime/vinegar I find its best to have atleast half and hour before a meal.