It works right away

Posted by Reviewer2668219 on Aug 24, 2009

good quality product.

Combat Calcium buildup

Posted by Reviewer1433686 on Jul 26, 2009

Used daily with water. Benefits Lowered Blood pressure Using product to reverse Calcium buildup. Also assisting in chronic toe nail infection

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1046212 on Jun 29, 2009

I always had painful periods but as I am getting older now 35 I been feeling very depressed prior my periods. My nurse practitioner told me that I was probably laking some minerals. Among other things she told me I should take magnesium pills but I told her I had taken them forever and they never did anything to help me. I then, on my own decide to try the liquid form instead. I have to say that I didn't think this would do anything for me, but the results are unbelievable. I don't feel near depressed as I used to near my periods and on top of that I have a lot more energy than I used too. I like to mix it with my green tea. I also discovered that if I mixed it with my lotion and apply to my face makes my skin look like baby face. I love it!!!

Use Daily

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jun 20, 2009

Excellent Product, helps with joint pain and seems to help regulate bowel function quite well. Kudos to IHerb for excellent service!!!

easily absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1251928 on Jun 08, 2009

Good product well tolerated and easily absorbed

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1012708 on May 23, 2009

This form of magnesium is so convenient to take and very very effective. I feel increased strength and stamina and a very noticeable calming effect without overt drowsiness. It is an excellent product and I can highly recommend it.

This is a great product...

Posted by Reviewer2934792 on Apr 22, 2009

Magnesium Chloride its a great product, has made may friend's osteoporosis get much better every day and she has more energy. Thank you!!!

Magnesium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2037469 on Apr 20, 2009

It is a grat product, It has given me back my vitality, it has evern helped me loose weight. Its great

Magnesium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer1496621 on Jan 02, 2009

Excellent product

Lower Back Pain

Posted by Reviewer2791091 on Dec 24, 2008

I noticed that after few days of taking Magnesium Chloride, the lower back pain which was becoming unbearable, stop. I noticed some improvement in another areas, I think, but it is too soon to say, since I did not finish yet the first 8 fl oz bottle. Thanks anyway for the product. I hope many other people can be benefitted by taking it.