Does what it's supposed to.

Posted by 5260786392100630050 on May 01, 2016

Have been taking this for some weeks now. Bought this mainly as I was suffering from terrible calf cramps during the night that were so bad I'd literally be limping for days due to severity of the cramps. From the first day of using this I haven't had a single cramp. Have more energy also. Definitely works for me.

Great Magnesium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Aug 21, 2014

This stuff is wonderful! Mix it with juice, milk, or coffee.

Good product

Posted by 5648229699782640814 on Nov 26, 2015

its the best way to add magnesium to one's diet

Good Magnesium

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 05, 2016

I like taking different forms of Magnesium.

sushant gupta

Posted by 4950390895790012864 on Jan 23, 2016

too too too good!!!

good/great

Posted by bruegger on Jun 28, 2012

good/great, taste was good, a little bitter, but the taste made u think it was working.

High quality magnesium

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

I won't talk about all the benefits of magnesium chloride, but about the product. This magnesium is great, and this form particulary can really make a difference. It's high quality no doubt about that. The taste is not very good (kind of like alcohol), but it's OK.

Great product

Posted by 4860882877203265187 on Jun 10, 2016

Haven't used it long enough to judge. However did have small pimply spots on face. This was highlighted as part of how the chloride reacts in the body. So I just cut it out for a while. Clearly it is working, I just need to stick with it. No horrible taste Like some reviews state. Easy to digest. It's liquid form and I love that it doesn't need to be broken down in my gut and easier absorbed. Great price, thumbs up against for iherb.

Nutricology, Magnesium Chloride Liquid, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013

good

Too Salty

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Oct 28, 2013

I've been experimenting with different forms of magnesium (first citrate, then chloride, and currently chelated, etc) and I read that mag. chloride was better absorbed than citrate. I just didn't like how salty it was and it overpowered any juice that I put it into. I also felt really sleepy after taking this, and it made my tongue feel fuzzy. Also, I was very thirsty throughout the day. I am now taking Bluebonnet Albion chelated magnesium 400 mg capsules daily and it seems to be working great without side effects!