Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Mar 23, 2010

I had an allergic reaction to this, but I am sure it works for some people.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 26, 2008

This product really helped my stomach pain. It has a great aroma too.

No miracles here

Posted by Reviewer1314568 on Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product daily, as recommended, for several months and have had no improvement in my epigastric pain. I had high hopes for this product based on the great reviews. Alas, it did nothing for me.

No effects at all, waste of money, i would give it zero stars if i could

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Mar 29, 2013

I even took 12 per day and no effect at all, i know mastic gum its not a cure to kill HP but theese dont even give a minor release at all, i compared the taste with Jarrow and its night and day difference, this nutriculogy mastic gum has almost zero taste.

Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer2548166 on Jan 04, 2011

Product doesn't have the strength as the other brand I've been using.

my fav

Posted by Reviewer2229273 on Feb 11, 2010

this is the best. I've noticed a benefical effect on my HDL level

H pilory: read this!

Posted by 4845806330180996265 on Nov 23, 2016

Before you try the (horrible) antibiotic treatment for H pylori, or if you have tried it before without success (and survived), please keep reading! I remember feeling hopeless thinking I would have to deal with this nasty thing forever. After dealing with H pylori for over 2 years, gastritis and a duodenum ulcer, I am now bacteria-free, as confirmed by a biopsy and urea breath test yesterday! I had been taking Mastic Gum (by NutriCology) for only 5 weeks until hearing the amazing news yesterday from my doctor. The following is a list of the other natural supplements I was taking to eradicate the bacteria and to help my stomach lining recover. 1. REFRIGERATED PROBIOTICS: Make sure you buy a refrigerated kind. I recommend choosing one that contains at least the strains of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus acidophilus. I started taking one pill twice daily, one in the morning and one at night, with or without food. When my stomach feels ok I continue to take only one in the morning. 2. MASTIC GUM 2x DAILY: I only tried the brand NutriCology sold here, and was taking one pill about 30min before breakfast (sometimes 10min before when out of time) and another pill before bed. It's been only 5 weeks, and I just know it was indispensable in killing the H pylori! From now on I will take one pill whenever my stomach feels bad, and that will be a good prophylactic measure against a reinfection. Mastic Gum initially may upset your stomach, but stick through it and also take the other supplements I'm recommending. 3. ULCETROL 2X DAILY: I only tried the the brand Now sold here. I started taking this together with Mastic Gum, and believe this helped to calm and restore my stomach lining. I took the Mastic Gum pill and Ulcetrol pill together twice a day, no issues with combining them. Although I'm now H pylori-free, I will still take Ulcetrol until my gastritis subsides. 4. SLIPPERY ELM: This was recommended by my Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. I would take it 5min before a meal that I knew my stomach would have problems with (definitely before a -seldom- alcoholic drink). You can take it before every single meal of the day when your stomach is particularly bad. Ulcetrol has a little bit of Slippery Elm in it, FYI. The one I got has 400mg, and I will still keep taking it before acidic meals or drinks as required. Please note that it is extremely important to make dietary changes, such as becoming a vegetarian while you treat yourself. Meat feeds the bacteria! As well as all types of sugar, not only refined sugar - that means that you should reduce the intake of even honey, if it's not a CERTIFIED high grade Manuka Honey (I trust the brand Comvita from New Zealand). When you're suffering with nausea, acid reflux and pain, it's a good idea to also reduce as much as possible: coffee, alcohol, gluten and soy. Good luck! It can be done! :)

Nutricology Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Jan 03, 2013

This has helped me so much with stomach issues, and has helped clear a recurring H-pylori infection.

Great for Indigestion!

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Apr 23, 2011

This mastic gum is great when you feel like your food is just sitting in your stomach. It is great for digestion!

Reflux Remedy

Posted by Jasmine44 on Sep 30, 2010

My husband suffers from reflux & this mastic gum allows him to cut way back on his OTC medication prescribed by his Dr. This brand works and is very cost effective thanks to iherb

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »