Ineffective brand

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This one didn't help much at all. Jarrow is stronger. I don't recommend mastic gum without also taking Natural Balance Peptic Soothe.

helps with my HDL

Posted by Reviewer1207347 on May 27, 2010

I bought this for h-pylori but it has an added benefit. iherb has the best prices!

it works immediately!!!

Posted by 4690543351820369474 on Oct 02, 2016

If you have a trouble with digestion habitually?? Do not waste your time to find otjer product! Just het this one!!! My husband used to be having digestiong problem 2wice a week even though he had cabbage juice which is god for stomach. But after taking this one, he feels comfort with his stomach and he brings this one with him at all times! So if you are like my husband, do not hesitate! Buy it take it and get the comfort!

Mastic Gum

Posted by 5501084931162852718 on Feb 07, 2015

I'm still taking it and it seems to be working so thank you.

It's the real thing.

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Dec 01, 2016

Good product. One of the few that are really active against helicobacter pylori.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer3049867 on Aug 10, 2010

Probably not taken enough to be really sure as to the end result, but do feel better.

Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Excellent stuff although I prefer the Jarrow brand - using it along with DGL licorice to eradicate h. pylori.

Helps but doesn't keep gastritis entirely at bay

Posted by 5370208073207387087 on Oct 22, 2016

I used Jarrow's mastic gum and it really helped with a suspected stomach ulcer that had been burning for about a month. I wanted to continue with mastic gum for stomach health maintenance, especially coz I have irregular meal times. Jarrow's has been out of stock on iHerb for way too long, so I bought this more expensive one. Ingredients are the same and both are 1000mg mastic gum, but I feel less effect from this brand. My gastritis was well under control with Narrow's but I feel slight pain more often even though I take one pill twice a day on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning and before bed. But still less than before I started on mastic gum.

Works, maybe

Posted by 4728586642599610925 on Dec 02, 2016

Hard to tell if it works or not, but you should give it a try.

only thing thats helped my acid reflux

Posted by 4756993912504256428 on May 06, 2015

I had tried many OTC medications and nothing worked started taking mastic gum and within 4 days it drastically improved. after I finished the bottle, i didn't use or need anything for 5 months. now the acid reflux came back so i bought a second bottle and it again is working great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »