New To iHerb?

5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Never had a TIA since!

Posted by Reviewer1498825 on Jan 31, 2012

I learned about nattokinase about a year and a half ago, which was about 10 months after I had had a stroke. The reason I was doing research was that I kept having TIAs, i.e. micro-strokes (and had three or four of them after the "big one"), even though I was on coumadin since the hospital. The "big one", by the way, was accompanied by a pulmonary embolism that followed the stroke within a couple of days while I was in the hospital. Anyway, I started with a different brand, which was also NSK-SD (which is what was recommended in an MD-written book that I was reading at the time), but eventually settled for this Nutricology enzyme. I take one capsule early in the morning (and don't eat for at least an hour after that) and in the afternoon (at least two hours after lunch and at least an hour before dinner). When I can, I give myself more than an hour before taking food since when taken with food, as far as I understand, nattokinase works simply as a digestive enzyme, whereas my goal is to hopefully prevent another stroke etc. Well, since I started on the NSK-SD nattokinase, I've never had another TIA! (crossing my fingers :) Also, after the stroke I developed severe hemorrhoids and varicose veins, and with the help of nattokinase, which seemed to have destroyed the clots down there, I got a pretty quick relief from the hemorrhoids. I also later started taking horse chestnut that has improved the condition considerably.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2179252 on May 13, 2010

Very happy to have this strength and size available. This the only Nattokinase that works for me. Within days of starting this again symptoms my Post Thrombotic Syndrome disappeared. I never miss a dose and that keeps the pain away.

Long Time User.

Posted by Reviewer1550972 on May 11, 2011

I've been using this product for three years, and found that plaque in my carotids has been going down.

My mom thought this was the best

Posted by Reviewer1839464 on Oct 21, 2011

I have never used this product but my mother said it had desolved several clots in her legs, relieving all the pain. She loved this product and used it faithfully. Now my dad takes this regularly. He also loves it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1339580 on Sep 10, 2010

Helps control my blood pessure and lower my colestral

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »