Mini Dose~~~Packs Mighty PUNCH !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2717818 on Feb 10, 2009

Organic Germanium ~~~Just 1/8th of a teaspoon in a cup full of warm water,that is all it took to feel an almost instant lift of energy,a brighter mental outlook,and a feeling of releif in the stomach area. I now take this 2x a day,and am feeling so much more alive. I have a very active job,and for about the last 12 months my energy levels have been declining,so at weekends I was just a couch potatoe, nothing I took seemed to do much good, I was also feeling gloomy/depressed,and troubled with bloating~~~but not any more, thanks to this amazing white powder,~~~my grateful thanks to those people that have produced such a wonderful product that actualy works.

Great product but too expensive to buy in 6 gram quantities.

Posted by Reviewer2391849 on Oct 03, 2009

If you can supply organic germanium powder in larger quantities at much lower cost then I would buy more.

Lasts forever

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

This product lasts forever!!! Very good value for money. Stick my finger in it every now and then and bingo... my hair analysis always comes back with a bit of germanium in it. Haven't figured out a dosing system... need to be a bit more systematic. :-)

Great product