Ox bile

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

Very good

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

GallBladder Relief

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2910726 on Mar 07, 2011

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

Helps me to eat proper food without getting sick

Posted by 5201556880519652467 on Sep 15, 2016

I have gallstones and I'm waiting to get into surgery. I have lost a lot of weight due to not being able to eat properly, because I get sick and stomach pain. This is the 4th day since I received this product and for the past four days I've been able to eat like a normal person with only mild discomfort. So in less than a week it already improved my life quality a lot. I take at least one pill approx. 10-15 minutes before eating and one afterwards if needed.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5070089103915024153 on Aug 01, 2016

I am dependent on ox bile to prevent biliary tract spasms when I eat any fat, due to no longer having a gallbladder. These 125mg pills are very convenient because I have both 125mg and 500mg pills in my purse. The 500mg pills are larger, therefore I cannot transport as many in my purse. Sometimes I run out of the 500mg pills (because I forget to restock my purse), but I just make up for them by taking several of the 125mg pills, which are smaller and I can store more of them in my purse. Great product, highly recommend this and the 500mg!

Good Product!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This a good addition to enzymes if you do not have gallbladder. No adverse side effect. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!