Ox bile

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Very good product, the small capsules make it easy to establish an appropriate dose! I infrequently take some of these based on how much fat i eat with a meal. Dont overdo it, though!

Ox Bile 125mg

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

Seems to help a little with my husband's IBS symptoms - doctor recommended.

Very good

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

Made stools much darker thus it was working.

Great addittion to digestive enzymes especially if have no Gallbladder!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 04, 2014

1 OR 2 WITH EACH MEAL DOES ME GOOD. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2910726 on Mar 07, 2011

I suffer from bile insufficiency. It seems it slightly helps to fill the gap.

GallBladder Relief

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

I started taking this Ox Bile after I had my gall bladder out and in combination with some digestive enzymes and betaine hcl it has stopped some unpleasant symptoms that I was getting straight after eating something.

Ox Bile Capsules

Posted by 5594112968910643033 on Jul 07, 2013

I like taking these. I had my gallbladder out many years ago and have been experiencing nausea related to eating fatty foods - not really fatty stuff, healthy fats. I take one of these with meals that have medium levels of fat and I am having great results, plus makes your stools perfect!

Helps me to eat proper food without getting sick

Posted by 5201556880519652467 on Sep 15, 2016

I have gallstones and I'm waiting to get into surgery. I have lost a lot of weight due to not being able to eat properly, because I get sick and stomach pain. This is the 4th day since I received this product and for the past four days I've been able to eat like a normal person with only mild discomfort. So in less than a week it already improved my life quality a lot. I take at least one pill approx. 10-15 minutes before eating and one afterwards if needed.

If you don't have a gallbladder...

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Jan 10, 2012

this product works fine. Lately I've been using the 500 mg. size. It's more economical, but I eat a lot of fat, so it's probably best to start with this size.

Possibly very good

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Jan 10, 2014

I am not sure how much this product did for my digestive needs, congestion and fat-indigestion, but it certainly didn't cause any discomfort. As a first-time ox-bile user it is at a good, low dose and as many as 180 capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »