10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nutricology, Pancreas, 60 Veggie Caps

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Aug 09, 2011

This helps with energy levels. It also helped when I pulled a muscle and took one on an empty stomach and the pain was gone in 4 hours. I don't take it everyday. It seems to work as an anti inflammatory. I took a pancreas glandular back in the early 80's. It got rid of my ulcerative colitis. I took one a half hour before every meal and I was cured after a couple weeks and no doctor had been able to help me.

Great Enzime Suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

I am using this to disolve the outer coating on cancer cells so my immune system can then identify and kill them more easily. iHerb customer service is SO EXCELLENT! They obtained for me a much larger size of this product than they normally sell, as I will be taking if for a long time, and saved me a bunch of money. Thanks iHerb!

Valuable Addition to Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on May 20, 2011

I've been hearing more and more on the value of pancreatic enzymes with respect to anti-inflammation and even to thwart against other ailments. This has them in their most basic form as glandular extract.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 05, 2009

This can be used as a digestive enzyme even though it doesn't mention the enzyme levels. I contacted Nutricology and they say they don't want to measure the enzymes because that would require denaturing the product. Makes sense to me and it seems to work.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1171057 on Oct 09, 2011

I get very good energy and know ther value from an interview doc Mercola has on his site!