« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

We are lucky to have access to the Dr. Gonzalez formulated enzymes! Thank You iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jan 01, 2013

For anyone looking into using high dose enzyme therapy for cancer treatment, this is the product that provides the most confidence. Whether the therapy works for an individual is a different matter but at least you need not worry whether the actual product is of the quality that is required to tackle a disease like cancer. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez may not mean much to you now but if you are looking for a cancer treatment, please search enzyme treatment books/theory and case studies by Dr. John Beard, Dr. William Kelley and Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. Thank you to iHerb for carrying this product at an absolutely fantastic price. It really helps when the treatment doesn't threaten bankruptcy. Plus the ease of availability via iHerb is awesome...a first-class company all the way!!

Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez recommends this product.

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Jul 09, 2011

If memory serves, Dr. G helped Nutricology formulate this product, and he used the product in his practice until he came up with his own blend that is apparently available only to his patients. I had been taking the dose recommended on the bottle, but I recently heard Dr. G in an interview say that he takes 8 capsules 3x/day with meals of his blend. I upped my intake and, after a few weeks at the higher dosage, I find I feel less gassy after meals.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1984015 on Aug 31, 2011

These are powerful enzymes and for a great price. They don't upset my stomach the way some enzyme products do.

DHL shipping and Nutricology, Pancreas, Natural Glandular (Pork), 720 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2309102 on Aug 05, 2015

I have not had time to evaluate this item but I am confident that it is another quality product provided by iHerb I have had many products from iHerb and they have been excellent. One word of advice if you live outside the USA (I live in France). I am NEVER charged extra when using airmail. When using DHL I am always charge extra. This time for the above product was Euros 32. extra by DHL. In future if the only shipping method is by DHL I shall buy locally as the overall cost will be less. iHerb 4 stars DHL 1 star

Review is required

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

Don't know why I have to review all these items, haven't even tried this yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »