Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula, 9.27 oz (265 g)

Reviews 4-star

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1358073 From Japan on Oct 31, 2009

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

It moves the bowels.

Posted by Reviewer3249681 From Japan on Jan 26, 2011

Well, actually I thought it would taste better, more like sweet green tea, instead this tastes like so vegetable soup!! I tried to drink it as it is, with soy milk, and fresh fruit juice, and the fresh fruit juice worked the best for me. Somehow, my skin problem is getting better since I've drunk this green cocktail!! So the first thing that I do in the morning is drinking this these days!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3135851 From Japan on Apr 17, 2008

I drink ProGreens in the morning with water or same juice. This flavor is good so it is easy to drink.